+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Be Honest.

Be Honest.

Did you really think we could have signed Moore,for me it was going to be a lottery but you have got to take your hat off to Mick McCarthy signed him for 10,000 did nothing with him & made a 740.000 profit if its right what Barnsleys paid.

Was gwru correct said we were only getting his player fit and it would not be a long term option. 😉

Quote Originally Posted by dantpen View Post
    Sorry pal that's fecking twice I've done that this week,2-1 at specsave al get minsen off.

Quote Originally Posted by lolmorgan View Post
    sorry pal that's fecking twice i've done that this week,2-1 at specsave al get minsen off.

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    Was gwru correct said we were only getting his player fit and it would not be a long term option. ��
    He his always right gwru says so.

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    Was gwru correct said we were only getting his player fit and it would not be a long term option. ��
    GWRU is always right and he'll tell you so himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    GWRU is always right and he'll tell you so himself.
    Only got it part right. One thing about McCarthy comes across to me straight up, no bull****. He'll do the right thing for his club. Emmanuel is here for the season, he's improved a lot looks really confident now.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Only got it part right. One thing about McCarthy comes across to me straight up, no bull****. He'll do the right thing for his club. Emmanuel is here for the season, he's improved a lot looks really confident now.
    Agree