+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Newport County - v - Leeds United ***Matchday Thread*** FA Cup 3rd Round

Amen too!! To disrespect the FA cup like many others is disgraceful!! To play the likes of Grot, Sacko, Lasogga, Klich ....... is shocking management!! Refund the travelling fans initially and buy bloody quality in the transfer window!!!
    Despised El Hadji Diouf for spitting, never wanted him at Leeds so if Saiz has committed the same offence then fck him too!!

Didn't move in the aier Joel - took a deflection off Lassoga

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    No mate, not "told you so-ing" at all, just inviting you and others to paint any kind of positive picture following todays match, (as you usually attempt to), please oblige!
    F uck off numpty

Confirmed Red card was for spitting at one of the Newport players that's a 6 game ban.

*Waves good bye to the play-offs*

**Breaks down and cries**

***Just about to boot next doors cat***

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    At it again - "told you so'ing"

I watched the game too
    we where rubbish start to finish - too many didn't want to be there, poor management decisions and crap team selection.
    Berardi and Phillips and occasionally Klitch looked okay the rest where poor or awful.
    Saiz should never have been brought on, and glad to see the back of CB-J.

Not a lot else to say

You can spend the rest of the day smugly telling us all how you've been telling us how sh it we are all season - me? I'm off to the pub with friends - don't give a monkeys about today's result if i'm honest - just pissed off about losing Saiz for the important stuff coming up.
    Oh, and as for not giving a monkeys about todays result? If our coach knew what he was doing, and the rest of the players had actually turned up (including some you've been quite keen to compliment in the past), he might not have thought it necessary to risk the one true class player we have at present, and we might not be facing the rest of January/February without him, which you say you DO care about. Cause and effect, you can't divorce one from t'other.
    Last edited by WTF11; 07-01-2018 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Fancy sharing a pot of glue with the Rev Billy...

Attachment 7921
    The mood im in now, id prob get it stuck to me feckin nose.

Didn't move in the aier Joel - took a deflection off Lassoga
    Didn't touch anyone, it swerved, was quite clear on the replays.

F uck off numpty
    Oh, very erudite, very articulate, and just about what I would expect after todays debacle, enjoy the trip to the pub.

Do Leeds not give a toss about all those fans that went and supported them throughout,..........er....no!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    People saying Lassoga, Grot, CBJ should be shown the door? I can't think of any player on the pitch today who deserves to keep their shirt? Berardi and Lonergan maybe but other than that they were all pathetic and I include Cibicki, Phillips and Shaughnessey in that.

If Saiz gets a long suspension we can kiss any chances of top 6 goodbye with the run we have coming up.

Pathetic today, nobody can defend that absolutely fuming with the performance I said if they score one they'll win because we never looked like scoring even Berardi shot was just a fluke as it moved in the air and left the keeper stranded
    Agree with all of that. I generally try to keep a level head where Leeds is concerned - too many false dawns, and horrible dusks to overreact to every one - and today i couldn't care less about being put out of the cup because it would have happened at some point during the next important part of the season - but i'm furious about the choices made by the team and the management, who don't seem to understand that - surely part of the job of TC is to make sure the one single important thing that we need to consider is that we are ready to perform next week against Ipswich with our best team out, and that every player that wears the shirt actually wants to do that, and fight for a place in that first team.

I'm afraid TC has failed on both counts today, with the way the team performed, and the choices he made about substitutions when we were leading.

Very bad weekend for TC because it leaves a lot of questions about his judgement and management of people.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)