Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 73

Thread: What's happened to the pboro.

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by ranat22 View Post
    call a man a nonce or sexual preditor.....do it to his face,give him the option of putting you on ya f'ucking ar'se ya spineless c'unts!
    Yep agreed !!

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    Never been one for banning posters but banned for life posters shouldn’t be allowed back on. The mods really need to get rid of all the posters extra accounts that would trim the board down a bit.

    Ironically the mods know who these posters are but do nothing about it so I would say that they are hugely to blame for this.
    How do they know(who these posters are).

    Are they privvy to information.

    How do you become a MOD.

  3. #43
    Start by buying a parka and a lambretta

  4. #44
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    waalsend
    Posts
    6,665
    how does slimwilf Peters remember all his passwords and remember which one supports the Mackems, which one can't spell and which one shares a caravan with his granny?

    I struggle to login with one account some days!

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by tooslomofo View Post
    Start by buying a parka and a lambretta
    I get that. 😎

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanleymag View Post
    I get that. 😎
    Hear hear .

    Make Kev a Mod , totally agree here .

  7. #47
    Does he have a Lambretta though ? a parka isn't enough.

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oxted, Surrey
    Posts
    19,568
    Quote Originally Posted by zoggs View Post
    Hear hear .

    Make Kev a Mod , totally agree here .
    Kev would make a great mod.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Kev would make a great mod.
    He will.

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oxted, Surrey
    Posts
    19,568
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanleymag View Post
    He will.
    Do you know something we don't Stan?

  11. #51
    a couple of years ago footymad went through a revamp and in doing so all bans were lifted - we have one poster from that time however though his views are contrary to everybody else he has shown no "nastiness " as it were
    6 months ago a number of posters were banned some of which aliases of regular posters , don,t think the,ve done it again
    ( indeed slim pboro and any one else are not linked)
    regards none politically correct banter it goes on all the time , (it should be tempered here though ) but in the pub we all call our mates all sorts of names - in good humour - its when its said with venom especially on here the mods will ban however it must serve as a warning, a reminder, however ignore the warning well ---

    one person has a ban on footymad for -- "Your constant moaning, threats and disliking of how the site -----Mad is moderated leaves me no option other than ban you"
    so do you want the mods to come down harder?

  12. #52
    By the way , I'm not slagging off TL here , cause she does a great job. Don't want her coming after me ...

  13. #53
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    waalsend
    Posts
    6,665
    verbal banter is completely different to written banter.

    verbal (as has been said) is usually between people that k ow each other, also, verbal has tone and usually is accompanied by other means of communication such as facial expressions and body language.

    when it's written down, the reader does not always pick up the same intended tone that the writer was trying to express.

    if people addressed each other on here the same way they do on RTG comedy channel, there would be carnage, however, their board thrives a lot better than ours does.

    it's good to see kev, benny and Zoggs back, its also been good to read a fee positive posts over the last few days.

    I don't want anyone banned, but at the same time this board needs some good banter and some good crack (I refuse to call it Craic).


    what we need is a takeover to get us all buzzing!

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    a couple of years ago footymad went through a revamp and in doing so all bans were lifted - we have one poster from that time however though his views are contrary to everybody else he has shown no "nastiness " as it were
    6 months ago a number of posters were banned some of which aliases of regular posters , don,t think the,ve done it again
    ( indeed slim pboro and any one else are not linked)
    regards none politically correct banter it goes on all the time , (it should be tempered here though ) but in the pub we all call our mates all sorts of names - in good humour - its when its said with venom especially on here the mods will ban however it must serve as a warning, a reminder, however ignore the warning well ---

    one person has a ban on footymad for -- "Your constant moaning, threats and disliking of how the site -----Mad is moderated leaves me no option other than ban you"
    so do you want the mods to come down harder?
    So your saying that no one in this board has duplicate accounts. It wasn’t so long ago that a Mod stated that a certain poster was having a three way conversation with himself!!!

  15. #55
    If you want a busy board and a place that is enjoyable to come and chat about football . toonlegend has said a few times it's not a place she looks forward to coming on anymore .the mods need to be tougher .a 2 we3k ban for picking on a poster repeatedly and calling him a ***** and a sexual predator?????if your going to clean this board up it's one name to one account .Ron you've already said not too long ago on one thread a poster was having a 3 way conversation .it needs to be stopped .this board used to be great years ago .it's a fkin mess now imo.

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    So your saying that no one in this board has duplicate accounts. It wasn’t so long ago that a Mod stated that a certain poster was having a three way conversation with himself!!!
    Yup and as I said aliases were banned

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    Yup and as I said aliases were banned
    Not mentioning any posters by name but I don’t think that is the case.

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    Not mentioning any posters by name but I don’t think that is the case.
    free feel to message any of the mods if you think so terry

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    Yup and as I said aliases were banned
    Sorry, but if that is based on IP address then you have no way of knowing who is who to be honest.

    1. I can spoof an IP address easy
    2. Buying a Sim from any provider and putting data on it (costs nowt these days) and using a 4G connection.

    Any statement someone isn’t someone based on IP or even MAC address is flakey as.

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    how does slimwilf Peters remember all his passwords and remember which one supports the Mackems, which one can't spell and which one shares a caravan with his granny?

    I struggle to login with one account some days!

    Because he's good at what he does, albeit with the odd slip up here and there.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •