+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What's happened to the pboro.

Quote Originally Posted by liikape View Post
    And the funny thing is that the discussions have been much better. There is no malice in every thread.
    That's what the board was always like until some posters got more power than the mods

Itīs not easy being a MOD - Iīve done it on other sites. If you follow the rules to the letter then just about everyone would be banned at one point or other.

I think treatment has been harsh here though, especially to Slim because if you read both post together then they may IMPLY *****philia but, individually, they donīt at all...... and they should be read individually.

Just my opinion mind.

call a man a nonce or ***ual preditor.....do it to his face,give him the option of putting you on ya f'ucking ar'se ya spineless c'unts!

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    I tell you what .if that's what you get for calling a poster those kinds of names this board is fked .and I mean really fked .
    funny how no one else even picked up on it at the time. and there were others posting around that time.

No one picked up on it because just about all people probably didn't think anything of it at the time.

The fact that something has now been made of it has brought out the nasties to ensure pboro gets a lifetime ban of which it appears is just a hair trigger away.

I sent pboro a pm a short while ago but he never answered it.
    Here's what I said to him.

Sunday
    31-12-2017
    05:19 PM
    A posse to ban us.
    pboromag

31-12-2017, 05:19 PM ghostrider's Avatar ghostrider ghostrider is online now
    Hall Of Fame
    A posse to ban us.
    You do realise they're going all out to have us banned don't you lol.

It won't be long until the mods grant these *******s their wish.

I've seen all kinds go on on here and nothing's been done but pboro is jumped upon time and time again.

A pm to warn pboro or a days ban would have been sufficient. Just because he's on holiday doesn't mean he can't post.
    I'll also stay away until his ban is up.
    When is pboro's ban up?

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    No one picked up on it because just about all people probably didn't think anything of it at the time.

The fact that something has now been made of it has brought out the nasties to ensure pboro gets a lifetime ban of which it appears is just a hair trigger away.

I sent pboro a pm a short while ago but he never answered it.
    Here's what I said to him.

Sunday
    31-12-2017
    05:19 PM
    A posse to ban us.
    pboromag

31-12-2017, 05:19 PM ghostrider's Avatar ghostrider ghostrider is online now
    Hall Of Fame
    A posse to ban us.
    You do realise they're going all out to have us banned don't you lol.

It won't be long until the mods grant these *******s their wish.

I've seen all kinds go on on here and nothing's been done but pboro is jumped upon time and time again.

A pm to warn pboro or a days ban would have been sufficient. Just because he's on holiday doesn't mean he can't post.
    I'll also stay away until his ban is up.
    When is pboro's ban up?
    Surely the whole point is Wilf that if you are doing 30 mph in a 30 mph restricted area then you WILL NOT BE DONE FOR SPEEDING by the police.

If you are doing 50 mph what are you breaking Wilf?

I wonder how you would feel if you or one of your family was run down by a hit and run maniac at 50 mph.

And as a P.S. Despite Pboro's constant whining and whingeing I have NEVER EVER called for either him or any other poster to be banned.

He has in a cowardly manner claimed this on numerous posts on many occasions so if he can be man enough to prove this then I will gladly pay Ģ1000 to any nominated charity.

Let Pboro or yourself do the same if he or you can't prove this.
    Last edited by ex_pat_magpie; 06-01-2018 at 11:57 AM.

what a load of shyte wilf. it has been said , any more of the like, and yes a ban will be forthcoming.

no one thought it was off at the time ??? if that is what you call acceptable, then pity help the human race.

whats done is done and will not be undone or changed. it was justified and probably erring on the lenient side.

if you don't like it. tough

A POSSE TO BAN US - how's that wilf??? unless of course you are pboro or slim in disguise

nowt about you would surprise me though. I have a long memory and know exactly what sort of bloke you can be.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Surely the whole point is Wilf that if you are doing 30 mph in a 30 mph restricted area then you WILL NOT BE DONE FOR SPEEDING by the police.

If you are doing 50 mph what are you breaking Wilf?

I wonder how you would feel if you or one of your family was run down by a hit and run maniac at 50 mph.

And as a P.S. Despite Pboro's constant whining and whingeing I have NEVER EVER called for either him or any other poster to be banned.

He has in a cowardly manner claimed this on numerous posts on many occasions so if he can be man enough to prove this then I will gladly pay Ģ1000 to any nominated charity.

Let Pboro or yourself do the same if he or you can't prove this.
    pat stop baiting him

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    Itīs not easy being a MOD - Iīve done it on other sites. If you follow the rules to the letter then just about everyone would be banned at one point or other.

I think treatment has been harsh here though, especially to Slim because if you read both post together then they may IMPLY *****philia but, individually, they donīt at all...... and they should be read individually.

Just my opinion mind.
    maybe but on the other hand you have to consider, it was slim's 1st post after being missing for a number of years

is that really the type of post you would make on returning to a board. nah it was said in conjunction with the other post in mind

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)