+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: What's happened to the pboro.

a couple of years ago footymad went through a revamp and in doing so all bans were lifted - we have one poster from that time however though his views are contrary to everybody else he has shown no "nastiness " as it were
    6 months ago a number of posters were banned some of which aliases of regular posters , don,t think the,ve done it again
    ( indeed slim pboro and any one else are not linked)
    regards none politically correct banter it goes on all the time , (it should be tempered here though ) but in the pub we all call our mates all sorts of names - in good humour - its when its said with venom especially on here the mods will ban however it must serve as a warning, a reminder, however ignore the warning well ---

one person has a ban on footymad for -- "Your constant moaning, threats and disliking of how the site -----Mad is moderated leaves me no option other than ban you"
    so do you want the mods to come down harder?

By the way , I'm not slagging off TL here , cause she does a great job. Don't want her coming after me ...

verbal banter is completely different to written banter.

verbal (as has been said) is usually between people that k ow each other, also, verbal has tone and usually is accompanied by other means of communication such as facial expressions and body language.

when it's written down, the reader does not always pick up the same intended tone that the writer was trying to express.

if people addressed each other on here the same way they do on RTG comedy channel, there would be carnage, however, their board thrives a lot better than ours does.

it's good to see kev, benny and Zoggs back, its also been good to read a fee positive posts over the last few days.

I don't want anyone banned, but at the same time this board needs some good banter and some good crack (I refuse to call it Craic).

what we need is a takeover to get us all buzzing!

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    a couple of years ago footymad went through a revamp and in doing so all bans were lifted - we have one poster from that time however though his views are contrary to everybody else he has shown no "nastiness " as it were
    6 months ago a number of posters were banned some of which aliases of regular posters , don,t think the,ve done it again
    ( indeed slim pboro and any one else are not linked)
    regards none politically correct banter it goes on all the time , (it should be tempered here though ) but in the pub we all call our mates all sorts of names - in good humour - its when its said with venom especially on here the mods will ban however it must serve as a warning, a reminder, however ignore the warning well ---

one person has a ban on footymad for -- "Your constant moaning, threats and disliking of how the site -----Mad is moderated leaves me no option other than ban you"
    so do you want the mods to come down harder?
    So your saying that no one in this board has duplicate accounts. It wasn’t so long ago that a Mod stated that a certain poster was having a three way conversation with himself!!!

If you want a busy board and a place that is enjoyable to come and chat about football . toonlegend has said a few times it's not a place she looks forward to coming on anymore .the mods need to be tougher .a 2 we3k ban for picking on a poster repeatedly and calling him a ***** and a ***ual predator?????if your going to clean this board up it's one name to one account .Ron you've already said not too long ago on one thread a poster was having a 3 way conversation .it needs to be stopped .this board used to be great years ago .it's a fkin mess now imo.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    So your saying that no one in this board has duplicate accounts. It wasn’t so long ago that a Mod stated that a certain poster was having a three way conversation with himself!!!
    Yup and as I said aliases were banned

Not mentioning any posters by name but I don’t think that is the case.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    Not mentioning any posters by name but I don’t think that is the case.
    free feel to message any of the mods if you think so terry

Sorry, but if that is based on IP address then you have no way of knowing who is who to be honest.

1. I can spoof an IP address easy
    2. Buying a Sim from any provider and putting data on it (costs nowt these days) and using a 4G connection.

Any statement someone isn’t someone based on IP or even MAC address is flakey as.

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    how does slimwilf Peters remember all his passwords and remember which one supports the Mackems, which one can't spell and which one shares a caravan with his granny?

I struggle to login with one account some days!

Because he's good at what he does, albeit with the odd slip up here and there.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)