+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Apparently The Pigs have appointed Jizz Bukkake.

Apparently The Pigs have appointed Jizz Bukkake.

May he spunk long and bountifully all over the dirty b a s tards.

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    May he spunk long and bountifully all over the dirty b a s tards.
    But will he cover himself in ...................glory?

Apparently he's a defensive type of coach and the Wendies are unlikely to see any open expansive football

This has come from two football journalists in Germany when asked a few questions by The Sheffield Star.

I'm sorry, but didn't Carlos get the bullet for being too defensively minded

may he spunk long and bountifully all over the dirty b a s tards.
    who?

As much as I like to take the pee out of the oinkers, (and I do, I really do...), there is a bit of over-optimism, over confidence and disrespect creeping in from Unitedites around their choice of manager. Bearing in mind they come to us next week, and what the Footballing Gods do to us on a regular basis, I'd prefer we just let them get on with what they are doing and we'll take care of our business. I suggest we have a reyt laugh at them when we've given them a good thrashing and not before.

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    As much as I like to take the pee out of the oinkers, (and I do, I really do...), there is a bit of over-optimism, over confidence and disrespect creeping in from Unitedites around their choice of manager. Bearing in mind they come to us next week, and what the Footballing Gods do to us on a regular basis, I'd prefer we just let them get on with what they are doing and we'll take care of our business. I suggest we have a reyt laugh at them when we've given them a good thrashing and not before.
    You are the maestro at totally not getting what people on here ACTUALLY say.
    On a personal note I have NEVER even hinted that we might even get a point against the filth,let alone actually win for those very reasons and have said as much on other threads in the last few days.
    But don't let the truth spoil your fun.
    Taking the p i ss out of a managerial appointment has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with playing them next week,next year or never. It's what any TRUE BLADE does irrespective of whether what they do is bad,average or actually pretty good.

You are the maestro at totally not getting what people on here ACTUALLY say..
    Irony?

On a personal note I have NEVER even hinted that we might even get a point against the filth,
    Did I say that you had?

It's what any TRUE BLADE does...
    Sorry for not being as big a Blade as you.