+ Visit Sheffield United FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 75

Thread: The B******t Starts

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Fair summary of the Christmas Day loser H
    I thought I went pretty easy on the sh1thouse BD.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    I thought I went pretty easy on the sh1thouse BD.
    You know what the liar will post...".you don't know me

    Thing is,we do,

  3. #23
    Old Loss Luhukay could become an instant hero if he pulls a win out of the bag on Friday , we really don't know what's going to turn up regarding wendy on Friday been his first game in charge , anything can happen been a derby and a lot of Blades or expecting a win , but like I have said , how does Chris set his team up when we have no idea what will turn up and how they will play , and will they be motivated with a new Manager after a dismal fun of form.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Rovrum
    Posts
    30,076
    Quote Originally Posted by wavy_blade View Post
    Old Loss Luhukay could become an instant hero if he pulls a win out of the bag on Friday , we really don't know what's going to turn up regarding wendy on Friday been his first game in charge , anything can happen been a derby and a lot of Blades or expecting a win , but like I have said , how does Chris set his team up when we have no idea what will turn up and how they will play , and will they be motivated with a new Manager after a dismal fun of form.
    I am of the opinion, that provided we approach the game in the same manner and with the same mindset we did at the sty, it doesn't matter how those w@nkers set themselves up. As with most opposition this season, it'll be about what we do

    And if true what that w@nker said, that when he took the job he didn't know there were two sides in Sheffield, well he fkin well will come Friday night

    Let's hope Chris puts that up on the dressing room wall

    Sing loud and proud. We need to send the w@nker a clear message of who we are and why we are above that pile of deluded crap over the scrubber side of the citeh

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by wavy_blade View Post
    Old Loss Luhukay could become an instant hero if he pulls a win out of the bag on Friday , we really don't know what's going to turn up regarding wendy on Friday been his first game in charge , anything can happen been a derby and a lot of Blades or expecting a win , but like I have said , how does Chris set his team up when we have no idea what will turn up and how they will play , and will they be motivated with a new Manager after a dismal fun of form.
    How do we set up? The same way we always do. We haven’t changed our set up to match our opponents once this season so why start now?
    We’re the home side and on the slightly better form so we play our game and go for it.
    Be interesting to see how he lines up, what a game to make your debut.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    I am of the opinion, that provided we approach the game in the same manner and with the same mindset we did at the sty, it doesn't matter how those w@nkers set themselves up. As with most opposition this season, it'll be about what we do

    And if true what that w@nker said, that when he took the job he didn't know there were two sides in Sheffield, well he fkin well will come Friday night

    Let's hope Chris puts that up on the dressing room wall

    Sing loud and proud. We need to send the w@nker a clear message of who we are and why we are above that pile of deluded crap over the scrubber side of the citeh
    Considering he knows that his first game is the derby and that he knows how much it means, I'd say that's not true.

    Don't jump to conclusions from hearsay.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by mcnulty1 View Post
    Considering he knows that his first game is the derby and that he knows how much it means, I'd say that's not true.

    Don't jump to conclusions from hearsay.



    Errmm, he said after taking over that he wasn't aware of there being two clubs in Sheffield. The truth is he wasn't aware of one.
    He was made aware of one when he was approached by Wendy.

    That raises two points

    1) If he is unaware of two clubs in Sheffield how is he aware of how much the Derby means, because in his World there cannot be a Derby

    2) If he didn't know such a basic fact about football in Sheffield, the City that gave Association Football to the World, what is he actually doing being employed as a football manager

  8. #28
    Sounds like a real plank, and creepy too.

  9. #29
    eh and we thought bryan robson dint know owt about sheffield derbies haha !

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    eh and we thought bryan robson dint know owt about sheffield derbies haha !
    " Just another game" eh SOB?

    The good news is that CW knows just how far from the truth that is and will prepare the team accordingly.

    Hopefully Luckywho takes the Robson approach.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by mcnulty1 View Post
    Don't jump to conclusions from hearsay.
    Like the trashing of a pub in, say, Crookes..? Or perhaps women being punched on the Moor..? Or that the kits aren't made by Elev8..?

    What a joker..!

  12. #32
    Violet Elizabeth McNumpty is about to " scweam, scweam until Im sick".

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlade View Post
    Errmm, he said after taking over that he wasn't aware of there being two clubs in Sheffield. The truth is he wasn't aware of one.
    He was made aware of one when he was approached by Wendy.

    That raises two points

    1) If he is unaware of two clubs in Sheffield how is he aware of how much the Derby means, because in his World there cannot be a Derby

    2) If he didn't know such a basic fact about football in Sheffield, the City that gave Association Football to the World, what is he actually doing being employed as a football manager
    In the video of his first interview on Friday night he talked about the derby then and how much it means.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlade View Post
    Errmm, he said after taking over that he wasn't aware of there being two clubs in Sheffield. The truth is he wasn't aware of one.
    He was made aware of one when he was approached by Wendy.

    That raises two points

    1) If he is unaware of two clubs in Sheffield how is he aware of how much the Derby means, because in his World there cannot be a Derby

    2) If he didn't know such a basic fact about football in Sheffield, the City that gave Association Football to the World, what is he actually doing being employed as a football manager
    Two really good points you’ve raised there mate.

    If this clown was unaware of our existence, he has no ****ing clue what’s about to hit him on Friday night. He’ll be managing his first game in hell.

    We all know what the Sheffield derby is about but he will be walking into it blinded by his own arrogance.

    He’s really set himself up for a fall with that statement.

    Let’s hope The Messiah can bring that up in his post-match interview and point out that he hopes this clog-wearing clown should now know exactly who were are!

  15. #35
    Deleting the video because it goes against your myths. That just shows what you're like.

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by mcnulty1 View Post
    Deleting the video because it goes against your myths. That just shows what you're like.
    Post it on a Wednesday forum,not on here,this is a Sheffield United forum

  17. #37

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by wavy_blade View Post
    What a thing of beauty Ooh La La

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Post it on a Wednesday forum,not on here,this is a Sheffield United forum
    So you can't handle the truth? It's on topic with the rest of this thread.

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by mcnulty1 View Post
    So you can't handle the truth? It's on topic with the rest of this thread.
    Sheffield United forum,post it on a Wednesday forum,watch the Mark Duffy snippet to bring back painful memories

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •