+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The B******t Starts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    Yet you come on here to tell lies, ooh, force of habit, right "wrongs"?

And tell lies.
    You come out with that comment on a post where mahatmapig has told a lie and the quote I gave is the factual one.

You can't help yourself. You always get drawn in.

Didn't we tell you to feck off because we don't care..?

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Didn't we tell you to feck off because we don't care..?
    I don't care what you tell me.

Quote Originally Posted by mcnulty1 View Post
    I don't care what you tell me.
    I think you're the biggest Wendy w anke r ever. Not because you're a Pig but because of your obsessive need to come on here and lie through your back teeth to prevent any criticism of that sh1t stain you call a club.
    Oh and you're incredibly gullible thick and stupid. (That's not a reason to dislike you, just a fact).

The best thing is you are exactly the same in real life.

I think you're the biggest Wendy w anke r ever. Not because you're a Pig but because of your obsessive need to come on here and lie through your back teeth to prevent any criticism of that sh1t stain you call a club.
    Oh and you're incredibly gullible thick and stupid. (That's not a reason to dislike you, just a fact).

The best thing is you are exactly the same in real life.
    Fair summary of the Christmas Day loser H

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Fair summary of the Christmas Day loser H
    I thought I went pretty easy on the sh1thouse BD.

I thought I went pretty easy on the sh1thouse BD.
    You know what the liar will post...".you don't know me

Thing is,we do,

Old Loss Luhukay could become an instant hero if he pulls a win out of the bag on Friday , we really don't know what's going to turn up regarding wendy on Friday been his first game in charge , anything can happen been a derby and a lot of Blades or expecting a win , but like I have said , how does Chris set his team up when we have no idea what will turn up and how they will play , and will they be motivated with a new Manager after a dismal fun of form.

Quote Originally Posted by wavy_blade View Post
    Old Loss Luhukay could become an instant hero if he pulls a win out of the bag on Friday , we really don't know what's going to turn up regarding wendy on Friday been his first game in charge , anything can happen been a derby and a lot of Blades or expecting a win , but like I have said , how does Chris set his team up when we have no idea what will turn up and how they will play , and will they be motivated with a new Manager after a dismal fun of form.
    I am of the opinion, that provided we approach the game in the same manner and with the same mindset we did at the sty, it doesn't matter how those w@nkers set themselves up. As with most opposition this season, it'll be about what we do

And if true what that w@nker said, that when he took the job he didn't know there were two sides in Sheffield, well he fkin well will come Friday night

Let's hope Chris puts that up on the dressing room wall

Sing loud and proud. We need to send the w@nker a clear message of who we are and why we are above that pile of deluded crap over the scrubber side of the citeh

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    I am of the opinion, that provided we approach the game in the same manner and with the same mindset we did at the sty, it doesn't matter how those w@nkers set themselves up. As with most opposition this season, it'll be about what we do

And if true what that w@nker said, that when he took the job he didn't know there were two sides in Sheffield, well he fkin well will come Friday night

Let's hope Chris puts that up on the dressing room wall

Sing loud and proud. We need to send the w@nker a clear message of who we are and why we are above that pile of deluded crap over the scrubber side of the citeh
    Considering he knows that his first game is the derby and that he knows how much it means, I'd say that's not true.

Don't jump to conclusions from hearsay.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast