+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: The B******t Starts

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    McNulty if you want to continue to come on this board,talk about football,not trying to point score for your team,I hope you take this on board.
    Funny that the video I posted was on topic. The exact same topic that your own started talking about.Yet the video gets deleted because it doesn't fit with the narrative.

[QUOTE=mcnulty1;38758497]Funny that the video I posted was on topic. The exact same topic that your own started talking about.Yet the video gets deleted because it doesn't fit with the narrative.[/QUOT

The video was deleted because it was from a Wednesday angle,this is a Sheffield United forum,it is as basic as that,if you are not prepared to go along with that,you know the consequences,the ball is in your court.

[QUOTE=BlockD;38758506]
    Quote Originally Posted by mcnulty1 View Post
    Funny that the video I posted was on topic. The exact same topic that your own started talking about.Yet the video gets deleted because it doesn't fit with the narrative.[/QUOT

The video was deleted because it was from a Wednesday angle,this is a Sheffield United forum,it is as basic as that,if you are not prepared to go along with that,you know the consequences,the ball is in your court.
    Well that reflects badly on you if you can only handle one viewpoint. An incorrect one at that too.

[QUOTE=mcnulty1;38758507]
    Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post

Well that reflects badly on you if you can only handle one viewpoint. An incorrect one at that too.

I believe there is a forum for Wednesday fans,post on there to your hearts content

[QUOTE=BlockD;38758510]

I believe there is a forum for Wednesday fans,post on there to your hearts content

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    "In Germany I have turned down massive offers from the Bundesliga and Second Bundesliga in recent months because I have been looking for an entirely massive new challenge," he told the Owls' website. “Massive Sheffield Wednesday is exactly the massive exciting massive challenge for which I have been waiting".

Yup, Bayerns Munich / Dortmund, Eintracht and Hamburg have all been begging him to manage them. Strange nobody's given him a job in over a year and a half. Still I guess he was waiting for the MASSIVEST club in football to ask him to join them.

I wonder if he can last longer than the 5 games he managed at his last club VfB Stuttgart before he was sacked.

It is no wonder he has been looking for work since 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by toronto_blade View Post
    I wonder if he can last longer than the 5 games he managed at his last club VfB Stuttgart before he was sacked.

But don't forget Tunaman has asked the world experts on football managers and they all said Dexy's dad was the best man.

[QUOTE=BlockD;38758510]

YOU DONT KNOW HIM!!!!

(For the record he's mentally ill. Just a bit of a heads up! )

Quote Originally Posted by toronto_blade View Post

Sacked? He quit due to off-field issues.

"He quit due to off-field issues". Just a nicer way of saying "you're sacked".

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast