Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 75

Thread: The B******t Starts

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,507

    The B******t Starts

    "In Germany I have turned down massive offers from the Bundesliga and Second Bundesliga in recent months because I have been looking for an entirely massive new challenge," he told the Owls' website. “Massive Sheffield Wednesday is exactly the massive exciting massive challenge for which I have been waiting".

    Yup, Bayerns Munich / Dortmund, Eintracht and Hamburg have all been begging him to manage them. Strange nobody's given him a job in over a year and a half. Still I guess he was waiting for the MASSIVEST club in football to ask him to join them.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    4,430
    Quote Originally Posted by mcnulty1 View Post
    The actual real quote.



    Thought I'd put it right before another of your myths becomes fact because we all know that's what you like to do on here.

    Do you even understand what 'the truth' is..?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    4,363
    Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Do you even understand what 'the truth' is..?
    More than you do.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,148
    mcnulty i would love to spend an hour kneeing you in the balls

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    29,462
    Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Do you even understand what 'the truth' is..?
    Pignore Pignore Pignore, pops please don't quote the pig,ya know,everybody knows he only oinks crap/lies.UTCB

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    24,811
    Quote Originally Posted by jcunited View Post
    mcnulty i would love to spend an hour kneeing you in the balls
    Doubt he has got any JC,love how he is trying to put a positive spin on employing this nobody

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    15,422
    And he’s holding up the Pig shirt on a MASSIVE Primark coat hanger

    Name:  35DB1ABD-3D27-4920-958F-A8F7986C4BAC.jpg
Views: 1948
Size:  5.5 KB

    Name:  6D66FB50-F9EA-494E-9C1A-0DADACD1F615.jpg
Views: 1962
Size:  7.8 KB

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    9,591
    Apparently the appointment's all down to a misunderstanding in the boardroom.

    Chansiri ordered a porn star Martini and his advisers returned with a porn star manager!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    4,363
    Why are you all so insecure that you can't handle being challenged on your views?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    9,591
    Oh, the irony- obviously unintentional.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,336
    Hes read the standard script. Talk about all things massive because the snorters love it. The clubs massive because it compensates for their tiny little pink twisted tails.
    Welcome the sty Jos Whoareya!!!!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    4,363
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyEdge View Post
    He’s read the standard script. Talk about all things massive because the snorters love it. The clubs massive because it compensates for their tiny little pink twisted tails.
    Welcome the sty Jos Whoareya!!!!
    Are you completely thick? He didn't once say 'massive'.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,507
    Mine is the correct script, The Star edited to make it sound better.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,239
    haha drawn in again mcnultypig your so easy ! 😆😆😆😆😆😆

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    22,273
    Quote Originally Posted by mcnulty1 View Post
    Why are you all so insecure that you can't handle being challenged on your views?
    Yet you come on here to tell lies, ooh, force of habit, right "wrongs"?

    And tell lies.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    4,363
    Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    Yet you come on here to tell lies, ooh, force of habit, right "wrongs"?

    And tell lies.
    You come out with that comment on a post where mahatmapig has told a lie and the quote I gave is the factual one.

    You can't help yourself. You always get drawn in.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    4,430
    Didn't we tell you to feck off because we don't care..?

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    4,363
    Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Didn't we tell you to feck off because we don't care..?
    I don't care what you tell me.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    22,273
    Quote Originally Posted by mcnulty1 View Post
    I don't care what you tell me.
    I think you're the biggest Wendy w anke r ever. Not because you're a Pig but because of your obsessive need to come on here and lie through your back teeth to prevent any criticism of that sh1t stain you call a club.
    Oh and you're incredibly gullible thick and stupid. (That's not a reason to dislike you, just a fact).

    The best thing is you are exactly the same in real life.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    24,811
    Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    I think you're the biggest Wendy w anke r ever. Not because you're a Pig but because of your obsessive need to come on here and lie through your back teeth to prevent any criticism of that sh1t stain you call a club.
    Oh and you're incredibly gullible thick and stupid. (That's not a reason to dislike you, just a fact).

    The best thing is you are exactly the same in real life.
    Fair summary of the Christmas Day loser H

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •