+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: The B******t Starts

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    Spread the word Dr Pig,if any of the S6 scum get caught with these they will be kicked out of the ground.
    Attachment 7948
    It's low but it's a few idiots. Don't act like you haven't got some idiots who have stooped as low.

Quote Originally Posted by mcnulty1 View Post
    It's low but it's a few idiots. Don't act like you haven't got some idiots who have stooped as low.
    You know what Doc, I don’t interact with you as much as some on here but it’s comments like that that make me think that you deserve all you get. Almost to a man/ woman, your fellow Owls online and in the real world have unreservedly condemned these scrubbers but it’s totaly beyond you to do it without having a pop back isn’t it?

Everybody knows that there are a minority of total scumbags supporting both sets of clubs, but in this case, it’s a set of Wednesday scum targeting a young girl. Some are old enough to know better ans allegedly in positions of authority, and they are doing it just to try and unsettle the manager of an opposing football club ignoring the fact it could scar her for life. That’s the only issue here, maybe if both sets of fans stood together, the scum would get the message and next time something like this happens they’ll think again whoever they support? Unfortunately as long as there are sad apologists like you around they won’t.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    You know what Doc, I don’t interact with you as much as some on here but it’s comments like that that make me think that you deserve all you get. Almost to a man/ woman, your fellow Owls online and in the real world have unreservedly condemned these scrubbers but it’s totaly beyond you to do it without having a pop back isn’t it?

Everybody knows that there are a minority of total scumbags supporting both sets of clubs, but in this case, it’s a set of Wednesday scum targeting a young girl. Some are old enough to know better ans allegedly in positions of authority, and they are doing it just to try and unsettle the manager of an opposing football club ignoring the fact it could scar her for life. That’s the only issue here, maybe if both sets of fans stood together, the scum would get the message and next time something like this happens they’ll think again whoever they support? Unfortunately as long as there are sad apologists like you around they won’t.
    I've condemned it elsewhere. The reason I haven't on here is because of the vast majority of you that post on here that never even acknowledge any of the scummy things a minority of your fans have done, never mind condemn them.

who gives a sheisa re this post?

dont worry monte we wont see him on here for a month after friday

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    who gives a sheisa re this post?
    Well I did try.

Quote Originally Posted by mcnarcissist
    I've condemned it elsewhere. The reason I haven't on here is because of the vast majority of you that post on here that never even acknowledge any of the scummy things a minority of your fans have done, never mind condemn them.
    The stuff you usually try to get us to condemn is garbage off Twitter that you try to score cheap points from. Then when it gets looked in to, it turns out to be totally false. Its happened so many times, no-one, no-one believes anything you type. And when it turns out totally false we never get an apology or acknowledgement. Fans attacked in Crookes, women punched on the Moor, there's been so many.

This abuse of Wilders family can't be dismissed by you shrugging your shoulders and saying 'well, it happens..'. What a strange set of moral values you have. I did think your credibility on this forum couldn't get any lower, but guess what?

Just ban the Pig. It's entire input is repetitive spam, lies, falsehoods and pathetic whining. Let it wallow on Porktalk where it belongs.

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    Just ban the Pig. It's entire input is repetitive spam, lies, falsehoods and pathetic whining. Let it wallow on Porktalk where it belongs.
    This.

McNulty if you want to continue to come on this board,talk about football,not trying to point score for your team,I hope you take this on board.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast