+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Millwall v BARNSLEY

Millwall v BARNSLEY

Name:  81A35BC1-BD7F-43D9-A619-474D54830C1C.jpg
Views: 582
Size:  20.7 KB

Getting hammered 4-1 nar with Williams sent off and Hecky as just been made odds on fav for the Forest job 4/9

Said in a previous thread that Williams temperament was suspect.
    Personally I’m glad we’re out. Might shake the new owners up a bit to get some urgency in recruitment. We need them in this week, not end of the JTW

Williams has been lucky not to have been sent off before , makes some stupid challenges ( not seen today's tho )

Could this be a reaction to him being denied a transfer? Poor concentration? “ I want to move, they won’t let me..? “

What exactly did we offer Everton for Williams, was it a lot more than the reported 750k that we're offering for Moore ?.
    Id go in with another offer but hes not done himself or us as a club any favours at all today has he!.

I thought he was a great acquisition. Last couple of games hasn’t been as good, but still a good player. Definitely buy him and he will develop. Everton think so. Reported to be a million offered. Silly money for a player who’s not played for them. They must be looking for some of the Stones money back!!

It was about time we got a result against your lot...just a shame that 3 points weren’t attached to the result. Must be said that you missed your chance of being “Giant killers” today

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    It was about time we got a result against your lot...just a shame that 3 points weren’t attached to the result. Must be said that you missed your chance of being “Giant killers” today
    We won the one that counted the most lion , we'll let you have today as it's not a priority .

Good luck in the next round .

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Could this be a reaction to him being denied a transfer? Poor concentration? “ I want to move, they won’t let me..? “
    Maybe a bit of both Jules , would he come here anyway ? Would it work if he did ? Maybe frustrated and thinking he could do better ? Not sure i would want to gamble my money away on him , another decent player, potential to become a star ? I'm sure we will soon know !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast