+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: FA Cup Match thread @ Brentford

Please please don't let it be the Tigers. I will be torn in two and possibly split my intercontinental pants.

Hull away, so hopefully Sidn might be able to attend. There are a few on here ( not me mind) that would love to see Sidn sitting on a fence...

A top Premiership team would do for me. A draw at Meadow lane and a more than likely defeat away. We aren't going to win the cup so a defeat will come, so long as it isn't a thrashing I'll be happy.

We have a 1 in 4 chance of pulling a massive tie, by which I mean either one of the top six Premier League teams or Leicester or Newcastle, but we're still three times more likely not to get one of those clubs. Of the rest, West Ham, West Brom, Leeds or either of the Sheffield clubs would be the pick.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    We have a 1 in 4 chance of pulling a massive tie, by which I mean either one of the top six Premier League teams or Leicester or Newcastle, but we're still three times more likely not to get one of those clubs. Of the rest, West Ham, West Brom, Leeds or either of the Sheffield clubs would be the pick.
    Will those odds reduce when Florist beat Arsenal this afternoon....Oh hang on, I was forgetting Florist are a MASSIVE top team...

One nice paragraph from a Brentford report that sums up yesterday nicely...

"All the talk in the media would be of Jon Stead’s goal. True, it was very special. Yet it should have been as much about Notts County putting in a complete and consistent team performance. From the moment of kick off to the Walker inspired denouement. The Magpies showed it in spades. The Bees looked second best."

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    One nice paragraph from a Brentford report that sums up yesterday nicely...

"All the talk in the media would be of Jon Stead’s goal. True, it was very special. Yet it should have been as much about Notts County putting in a complete and consistent team performance. From the moment of kick off to the Walker inspired denouement. The Magpies showed it in spades. The Bees looked second best."
    Its amazing to read this just a year on from the true shambles that we were

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post

".. to the Walker inspired denouement.
    wtf

Is that posh west London for "Final Whistle"?

If you want to see a totally unbiased view of the game from Brentford F.C., and how Notts were lucky to get away without having about twelve goals scored against them, see this:

https://youtu.be/2fDs27U3AzY

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    If you want to see a totally unbiased view of the game from Brentford F.C., and how Notts were lucky to get away without having about twelve goals scored against them, see this:

https://youtu.be/2fDs27U3AzY
    Looks to me like they never had a kick!

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast