+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Willie Miller

Willie Miller

Actually cheered when Falkirk scored. Wtf?!

They guy is a knob jokey

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    Just pished himself as number 5 was slotted

Quote Originally Posted by djh1711 View Post
    Just pished himself as number 5 was slotted
    Wait till number 6 goes in

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    Funny that. So did I !!

He's never got over being owned by Uniteds great forwards at the time. Traumatised badly by it and it shows.

Quote Originally Posted by troodee1893 View Post
    Funny that. So did I !!
    Sad **** 😂

At my age I have to be carefully aware of what might trigger involuntary bladder and bowel movements, so when Number 5 went in I just laughed. It was my coping mechanism kicking in! Spare a thought for poor Willie Miller pishing himself at No. 5. He's a few years older than me and he still hasn't got over Paul Sturrock scoring No. 3 through his legs in the League Cup Final replay at Dens! That was the first of our two League Cup wins at Dens. The second was the following year but I can't for the life of me remember who we played, but if I remember correctly the score was also 3-nil? Two League Cup wins at Dens in successive seasons. Six goals scored...no reply. Sure beats 6-1 and took away our trophy virginity.

Quote Originally Posted by RAM1971 View Post
    At my age I have to be carefully aware of what might trigger involuntary bladder and bowel movements, so when Number 5 went in I just laughed. It was my coping mechanism kicking in! Spare a thought for poor Willie Miller pishing himself at No. 5. He's a few years older than me and he still hasn't got over Paul Sturrock scoring No. 3 through his legs in the League Cup Final replay at Dens! That was the first of our two League Cup wins at Dens. The second was the following year but I can't for the life of me remember who we played, but if I remember correctly the score was also 3-nil? Two League Cup wins at Dens in successive seasons. Six goals scored...no reply. Sure beats 6-1 and took away our trophy virginity.
    Welcome back male sheep of approximately 47 years. I have missed your polite but accurate musings. Baaaa to Willie Miller

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Welcome back male sheep of approximately 47 years. I have missed your polite but accurate musings. Baaaa to Willie Miller
    Many thanks my dear Middle Eastern Furnace Feeder. c.47 years a Shed?? Goodness me, how time flies! I don't know if it was coincidence or not, but there is a saying about drinking something 'that will put hairs on your chest,' well, round about the time I started to support the Shed I started to sprout some hair in a place it had not grown before, but it was not on my chest. Somebody told me it was something to do with a 'pub on the Tay' or something like that. Well I certainly wasn't in a pub at that age. Still don't know what he meant. I have still got the hair there though, but like Willie Miller, have been losing it up top!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)