+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: The official laugh at the DABS threed

eh see Charlie arab has the right attitude wi the banter not door
    Terry the trigger is tormented and starting to go wi the bitter ones though
    DABDOONsouth and Shedboy71 are phucking raging and are meh faves atm along wi Angus

The absolute lowest point in 40 years of following United.
    follow lol ffs stoap it

phuck me tangerine dream is a tad bitter
    wants Dee fans banned cos he's no happy wi "bairny pish
    they hae anti Dee posts but they dinnae like it back at them.
    phucking big greeting pus bairn wha sits in the kitchen at a perty

Name:  Tim.jpg
Views: 807
Size:  78.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by troodee1893 View Post
    Best of it all there is not one DAB defending their team not even Shedka the loon. They all know they are crap and some are saying they were lucky that it wasn't 12-1. Pleasing in the extreme! Hamilton v DABs in the play off and I couldn't care less which abomination of a football club loses but I could probably at a push accept Hamilton in the Premiership for another season.
    Troodz...my dear fellow. The question you ask is best answered by the fact that not one player was defending 'in' the team! Furthermore, I'm afraid that I have to vehemently disagree with your assessment that 'we know they are crap.' We are nowhere near as good as that. However, I do detect an attempt by yourself to show some grace towards your city rivals, but there is no need for it on this occasion. Your sentiments are however, appreciated nonetheless.

DAB calls u oot on greeting pus DAB mad , Dee posts a threed which is factually true
    DAB mods delete
    Been a few threads with personal stuff from months back, still there
    Standard
    They phucking deserve they’re dying club

Angus going on aboot crowds again
    Eh ken, guy that goes on aboot crowds ah the time but doesnae go himself
    He is special

FFS John - post threads headed DABS blah blah phucking blah! what do you expect? A lot of what you say is fine and probably true but that stuff last night was rotten. Anyway came on for the thread about one of your own having a heart attack in crowd on Saturday. Sad but at least he was watching the club he loved.

Ehm waiting on Finlay mehself

faithful froo and froo ya ken
    Name:  IMG_9748.jpg
Views: 384
Size:  97.5 KB

Name:  26994247_1634460696597733_1902971196309594538_n.jpg.14c1e45c6061cf2b37b0c362c55b1842.jpg
Views: 335
Size:  60.9 KB

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)