+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Murray confirmed

Murray confirmed

Hendry 4 and a half year deal wi Sellick, Allan at hibees
    sickening
    Name:  murray.jpg
Views: 750
Size:  66.4 KB
    Last edited by _JohnGotti_; 01-02-2018 at 12:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by _JohnGotti_ View Post
    Hendry 4 and a half year deal wi Sellick, Allan at hibees
    sickening
    Name:  murray.jpg
Views: 750
Size:  66.4 KB

Welcome to Dens Simon. I'm ok with this transfer. Don't think we will miss Allan as some suggest.Hendry signs a 4 1/2 year contract with Celtic apparently is a loss mind you.

Hendry not coming back on loan is the sickener ,Murray might do ok you can't fault him for effort who knows we'll have to wait and see how that pans out.
    Allan struggled to fit in sometimes but was great the last two games ,I think Mcann will be raging.....

People seen to have short memorise, Allan is a player that on his day can be great, but they days are very few, that’s why he’s been moved around so much, take away the last two games, he hasn’t done much in dark blue, he’s also very injury prone, we’ve had enough off players like that over the past few seasons

Quote Originally Posted by Mudskipper View Post
    Hendry not coming back on loan is the sickener ,Murray might do ok you can't fault him for effort who knows we'll have to wait and see how that pans out.
    Allan struggled to fit in sometimes but was great the last two games ,I think Mcann will be raging.....
    Hard to understand why Allan has been allowed to go to Hibs when we're not getting Hendry on loan.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudskipper View Post
    If NM is pissed off then this has been a disaster.

Think it will easy enough to tell when/if he gives his take on things.

He says he has a good relationship with Nelms but this will be tested if not on the same wavelength 're Hendry.

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Hard to understand why Allan has been allowed to go to Hibs when we're not getting Hendry on loan.
    Million dollar question for me.

Although Neil Lennon interview on radio Scotland seemed to suggest Dundee were very keen on Murray.

We have Motherwell in the next round of the Scottish at dens.
    Murray is sure to score against them...what do you mean, he's cup tied,..???
    Oh well we have gone further in the cup than last year !!
    Now where's that helpline number ?
    I'll phone a dab their bound to have the number

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Million dollar question for me.

Although Neil Lennon interview on radio Scotland seemed to suggest Dundee were very keen on Murray.
    That's the only reason that would make any sense

Quote Originally Posted by deecom View Post
    We have Motherwell in the next round of the Scottish at dens.
    Murray is sure to score against them...what do you mean, he's cup tied,..???
    Oh well we have gone further in the cup than last year !!
    Now where's that helpline number ?
    I'll phone a dab their bound to have the number

Happy to oblige my friend. Here it is. Press Option 10. The first 9 are for Shed related issues.

https://www.yell.com/biz/samaritans-dundee-3703770/

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)