+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can’t wait for Csaba’s

Quote Originally Posted by B4 i go View Post
    You say it best, when youve won nothing at all.
    😂

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Just me or are his interviews a pain to watch???
    Aye mate. The first few were entertaining but I can't listen to his interviews anymore. Painful and mind numbingly boring.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Aye mate. The first few were entertaining but I can't listen to his interviews anymore. Painful and mind numbingly boring.
    Couldn’t disagree more. Find his interviews a breath of fresh air compared to McNamara and McKinnon especially as English obviously isn’t his native language.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    So now it begins. Only a few weeks ago Csaba was the man . A proper no nonsense manager that most on here were happy with and wasn't John Hughes.
    Let's face it we're schite from top to bottom. A team full of bottlers or don't give a phuck when things go against us or we go behind.
    I thought County away in the cup was bad last year. At least they were in a league above us. Today though was a shambles from start to finish and Csaba was a big part of that with his team selection.

Quote Originally Posted by duke_the_arab View Post
    So now it begins. Only a few weeks ago Csaba was the man . A proper no nonsense manager that most on here were happy with and wasn't John Hughes.
    Let's face it we're schite from top to bottom. A team full of bottlers or don't give a phuck when things go against us or we go behind.
    I thought County away in the cup was bad last year. At least they were in a league above us. Today though was a shambles from start to finish and Csaba was a big part of that with his team selection.
    Now nothing begins. All I'm saying is his monotonous tones are boring the **** out of me. I'm not questioning his credentials as a manager, however today's team selection was a shocker.

Quote Originally Posted by Daly9 View Post
    Couldn’t disagree more. Find his interviews a breath of fresh air compared to McNamara and McKinnon especially as English obviously isn’t his native language.
    This, really enjoy listening to Csaba

Btw shows how much Durnan is missed when he isn't in the backline... Quinn with Scobbie for first time, with a weird FB combo

Bad day all round

Hugely embarrassing but let's not lose the plot either, it's one game, we must move on quickly and not let this define is, league winners have had humpings during the season, our very best lost 5-1 in 82/83 mid season in the league

Remember that 5-1 humping at Falkirk in 2006, a week later we beat Rangers (when they were Rangers), in different circumstances but look, fkin shyte day all round, let's do something about it, manager, team and not hide as a support either

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post

Btw shows how much Durnan is missed when he isn't in the backline... Quinn with Scobbie for first time, with a weird FB combo

Bad day all round

Hugely embarrassing but let's not lose the plot either, it's one game, we must move on quickly and not let this define is, league winners have had humpings during the season, our very best lost 5-1 in 82/83 mid season in the league

Remember that 5-1 humping at Falkirk in 2006, a week later we beat Rangers (when they were Rangers), in different circumstances but look, fkin shyte day all round, let's do something about it, manager, team and not hide as a support either
    True and a month later after the Old Rangers win we got humped again from Falkirk 5-1 at home this time.
    Christ The Bairns like pumping us.

Quote Originally Posted by duke_the_arab View Post
    True and a month later after the Old Rangers win we got humped again from Falkirk 5-1 at home this time.
    Christ The Bairns like pumping us.

That's true, a few days after we'd drew 2-2 at Celtic Park on boxing day with Nakamura et all having already qualified for the champions league last 16, in fact we were 2-0 up before a late comeback from them

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post

Bad day all round

How the **** is it one off spit roasted twice at St M hammered at Livi nearly lost at Brechin. We are ****e away from home over past 12 months. I am sick of it I need a rest from utter crap and saving £70 by missing Pars and Alloa. Several hundred will do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by B4 i go View Post
    You say it best, when youve won nothing at all.
    E'll name that tune in one.............I think that you will find that both clubs have won the same amount of Major trophys,the difference is the Dee done it all first.........with the Dabs hanging on to our coat tails .We await your decline into admin with bated breath and morbid curiosity.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)