+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Highlights from today

Highlights from today

I hope we sign a goalie soon as foster is an acccident waiting to happen how many clangers does he drop ?

Useless on crosses and very prone to clangers like today needs replacing ASAP

Got tin hat on ready

Perhaps we should get Joe Hart the England no 1 who tends to adorn the bench?
    Foster is a good keeper but ain't very tall and hence judges balls into the box accordingly.

No no no not joe hart

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer1962 View Post
    Perhaps we should get Joe Hart the England no 1 who tends to adorn the bench?
    Foster is a good keeper but ain't very tall and hence judges balls into the box accordingly.
    He's 6ft 4in how tall does he have to be ?

no way is he 6 4. joe hart must be 7 0

I take it back, Joe Hart is only an inch taller than Ben Foster. Anyway to clear any uncertainty over wanting Joe Hart, that was a Joke, i.e he is a bench warmer. I like Foster and want him to continue as no1, and Myhill is a competent understudy

If anybody thinks that Foster is a disaster waiting to happen then God help us.We haven't amassed many points this season but I can assure you that it would have been even less without Ben. As I have stated in another thread, I can go back to the mid fifties and as far as I'm concerned he is the best 'keeper we've had. Don't worry about the goalkeeping situation but look to our lack of creativity and our inability to put the ball in the back of the net. Now, that is a worry!

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    If anybody thinks that Foster is a disaster waiting to happen then God help us.We haven't amassed many points this season but I can assure you that it would have been even less without Ben. As I have stated in another thread, I can go back to the mid fifties and as far as I'm concerned he is the best 'keeper we've had. Don't worry about the goalkeeping situation but look to our lack of creativity and our inability to put the ball in the back of the net. Now, that is a worry!
    Again Leicester bang on , he don't come off his line as much as id like but that's a different story 😉

Good shot stopper but any crosses or balls into the box he’s all over the place

And then like today always the chance of him dropping clangers and distribution is shocking

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)