+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Football Lads Alliance

Football Lads Alliance

good to see old rivalries put aside for the real truth instead of that propaganda the media spout!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8d6DhS7Hrw

Liked.

That video is old,it got put up elsewhere a good couple of months ago

So what if it is a bit dated Chalky?
    What is the point you are making ?

Quote Originally Posted by chalky_ncfc View Post
    That video is old,it got put up elsewhere a good couple of months ago
    anyone can read the dates of the video,
    fact is as you say 'elsewhere' not here!
    thats why its here now, comprende

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn View Post
    anyone can read the dates of the video,
    fact is as you say 'elsewhere' not here!
    thats why its here now, comprende
    I didn't read the date of the video, I had seen it elsewhere a couple of months ago as I stated,it's just disguised racism, they confront the BBC bloke and try to force him to say that the march hasn't got racist undertones and the only people that they interview are non whites,invite a few old soldiers and job done,the gentleman doth protest too much methinks
    I wouldn't be surprised to hear them singing I Would Rather Be A Paki Than A Yid next week

if thats your opinion fella then so be it!

take care now
    john.

Cheers John,the same back to you

Quote Originally Posted by chalky_ncfc View Post
    I didn't read the date of the video, I had seen it elsewhere a couple of months ago as I stated,it's just disguised racism, they confront the BBC bloke and try to force him to say that the march hasn't got racist undertones and the only people that they interview are non whites,invite a few old soldiers and job done,the gentleman doth protest too much methinks
    I wouldn't be surprised to hear them singing I Would Rather Be A Paki Than A Yid next week
    "

I wouldn't be surprised to hear them singing I Would Rather Be A Paki Than A Yid next week"........... Why Chalky?

I don’t know much about this Robinson geezer...only what I have just seen on YouTube. Is this demonstration against Islamic terrorism or against Muslims.... or both?
    For me you can swap Robinson for Oswald Mosley and the Muslims for Jews... the same thing.
    My parents were both from Southern Ireland and like many Irishmen had nothing to do with the IRA, their ideals or their terrorism.. I am just thankful that movements like this didn’t exist when the IRA were bombing pubs in Birmingham and Guildford etc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast