+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New signings?

New signings?

How did they play today, sounds like they fitted in well?

Showed the same will to win attitude heart and spine as the rest so yes fitted in perfectly....

Very hard to judge because it was such an awful performance all round but my impressions were:

Mason looked lost but not helped from Scobbie inside him or King ahead of him.

Slater had a few nice passes touches but nowhere near fit. Lost 3 goals after he went off.

Lyng looked like an absolute donkey.

Quote Originally Posted by ootdoor View Post
    How did they play today, sounds like they fitted in well?
    Left back is pish, new scottish laddie looked decent, danish boy i never seen, i was gone for number 3!!! whole team were sh1te overall

Lyng made The Log look like Lionel Messi. I can't even pronounce the name of the club he was playing for in Iceland but I'd give him a one way ticket back there the morn. To be fair though he didn't look out of place with the rest of the team. They were all bowfing.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdad View Post
    Lyng made The Log look like Lionel Messi. I can't even pronounce the name of the club he was playing for in Iceland but I'd give him a one way ticket back there the morn. To be fair though he didn't look out of place with the rest of the team. They were all bowfing.
    He hasn't played since October, tad harsh there. When our defence ships six ****ing goals there's no point having a go at the new striker, give him a chance at least

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdad View Post
    Maybe this is a good thing where evyone in the team has a stinker on the same day, get it over with and move on. ����������

well we were told these signings were meant to be ready to hit the ground running, but I'm not convinced the priorities before the injuries to Fyvie/Fraser, i.e. a target man and right-back have been addressed, and unless Robson is leaving would have put a left back way down on the list of what was needing strenghtened, still the new guys deserve a chance.

Hope i never hear the log and messi used in the same sentence ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    He hasn't played since October, tad harsh there. When our defence ships six ****ing goals there's no point having a go at the new striker, give him a chance at least
    If Emil hasn't played since October then to be honest he's not much use to us at the moment. It's unfair on the boys coming in but they need to be ready to go fast or we're going to be well adrift of St Midden before you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post
    well we were told these signings were meant to be ready to hit the ground running, but I'm not convinced the priorities before the injuries to Fyvie/Fraser, i.e. a target man and right-back have been addressed, and unless Robson is leaving would have put a left back way down on the list of what was needing strenghtened, still the new guys deserve a chance.
    this was my argument on facebook when i heard we signed the LB, nae need IMO for a LB when other areas were more of a requirement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)