+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Freak result?

So we are permitting this gluebaboon Funster to come on here and direct abuse at respected and die hard Arabs now ?

The FUN have been utter s.hite for the past 40 years plus and you are on here gloating.. Twice in admin trying to compete with United. Nae wonder you’re all bitter Derry w8nkers.

Quote Originally Posted by TangerineDream View Post
    So we are permitting this gluebaboon Funster to come on here and direct abuse at respected and die hard Arabs now ?

The FUN have been utter s.hite for the past 40 years plus and you are on here gloating.. Twice in admin trying to compete with United. Nae wonder you’re all bitter Derry w8nkers.
    Bitter...really?

How can we compete with you when yer in the Fundesliga?

I know you’re hurting but at least deal in facts.

Shocking stuff yesterday.

Need to regroup, sort things oot and move on to our next challenging gehm on Saturday.

Still a long way to go and there will be defeats ahead for St Mirren and us no doubt, this will go to the wire still I think.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Bitter...really?

How can we compete with you when yer in the Fundesliga?

I know you’re hurting but at least deal in facts.
    You talk like your ****e team didn't spend ****ing years down here yourselves, **** me talk about deluded! Won absolutely **** all in living memory, twice in administration and ripping of the local community. 20 odd ****ing million in debt to win **** all! Still getting smaller crowds than us even though we are a division below. Sad sad bitter ****s with only United's failure to celebrate. I'd rather spend another year down than be a ****ing Dee! **** it I'd rather linger for years in a Turkish prison hanging from the wall by my *******s than ever be a Dee 🤣😂

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    You talk like your ****e team didn't spend ****ing years down here yourselves, **** me talk about deluded! Won absolutely **** all in living memory, twice in administration and ripping of the local community. 20 odd ****ing million in debt to win **** all! Still getting smaller crowds than us even though we are a division below. Sad sad bitter ****s with only United's failure to celebrate. I'd rather spend another year down than be a ****ing Dee! **** it I'd rather linger for years in a Turkish prison hanging from the wall by my *******s than ever be a Dee 🤣😂
    What about yesterday though?

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Over 50 years in the diddy league though, don't let facts get in the way

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    What about yesterday though?
    Over it pal, got a life to be busy with. Unlike yourself loitering on another teams board being a ****ing nuisance 😂

Quote Originally Posted by GB72 View Post
    I don't really concern myself too much with what went on long before I was born, but being a Dee I guess you have to search the history books pretty often 😂

Did your lot ever pay back any of the local businesses that they ripped off btw?

I must have missed when the fun achieved something ?

10th with 22 pts from 22 games playing infront of wee crowds with no trophy win in 45 last I saw

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)