+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Freak result?

Freak result?

Freak result or potentially a season defining result? Will this be the boot up the arse we desperately need or is this the start of the heads going down?

I dont know, but i know today was Csabas fault.

Why oh why did we start Robson at LB to accommodate tis boy fae Watford, who i may add was horrendous, and i do say accommodate as there was nae need to move Robson to RB as Quinn could play there as could Flood? Csaba what the actual f uck?

Corners, why/when the f uck did we start putting everyone back in the box when defending a corner? McDonalds 5 fut f uck all so get him up the half way line ffs.

Today was proper proper sh1te and the blame lies at the managers door, he seen at half time the set up wasnt working yer never changed it.

No.

Yet another utterly pathetic away showing. And basically threw in towel after 3-1. Lucky it wasnt TEN
    Trying to play the ball at back is well and truly fund oot. Dunfermline will be in our faces just the same next week.

Need a new approach I would start a myriad of changes with Deniz in goal. And at least 4 or 5 more injuries permitting. Quinn Flood Keating and Mason for sure need dropped.

Lewis had some terrific saves to be fair Jello, he was badly let down by the manager today IMO

Csaba has to take a large chunk of blame today, fannying about like that with defence was criminal. In saying that there's absolutely no excuse for any dundee united side to lose 6 goals to anyone nevermind a side that's struggling at the foot of the table. Don't honestly know how next week will go.

He has to take all the blame IMO

why the f uck are we having everyone back in the box at corners now? when the f uck did we start this pish ???

Thought the two centre halfs were pony rotten today. Nobody in the midfield was running in behind or wanting the ball. None of the new boys impressed but it's still early. We still need a creative midfield player and I'm afraid that playing Keatings in the middle of the park isn't the answer. There's goals in that laddie but not playing that deep. Needs to be up front in a two or just behind the main striker. King took his goal well but didn't really do much after. They all turned up today but didn't look like they'd been introduced. The goal we lost from the punt up the park (2nd or 3rd, I can't remember) was laughable. What exactly was Willo doing?

James keatings is a waste of a wage. Doesn't look interested. Zero fight in him.

Where the phu*k do we go from here? What the actual phu*k do we do now. If we stay down again we are in a world of ****e. It may be a freak result and we may even get a reaction and beat Dunfermline but there is something not right and we continue to be perennial bottle merchants in big games. St Phukin Mirren beating us to automatic promotion would be an absolute minter of the highest order. Phuuuuuuccvvkkkk!!!!!

Lets f?ckin' hope so. Just my luck, my first away game of the season. That was totally brutal. An absolute disgrace and excuse me for saying something I have uttered before, that was the worst performance I have ever seen from United. I'm totally disgusted. Rant over for now!!!!!

The laddie is not a midfielder. Always seems to have been rushed back from injury and not fully fit.

Many as bad and worse than him out there today.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)