+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Can’t wait for Csaba’s

Can’t wait for Csaba’s

Post match interview ! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬😱😱😱😱😱

Rock the Csaba

Quote Originally Posted by bluelagoon View Post
    Rock the Csaba
    You say it best, when youve won nothing at all.

He was in shock and distraught on Off the Ball. As was I. At least he gives a **** and realises how big this job is. Not a single leader on that park today in spite of much experience.

Club just put it on YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by Daly9 View Post
    Club just put it on YouTube.
    I just watched it on the Zone, he was bang on with his summary and was completely fecked off with the whole teams attitude. Rightly so!

Thought Livi away was as bad as it could get but 6-1 against a team we pumped 3-0 a matter of weeks ago is as low as I've ever felt as a United fan.
    In saying that, any manager that has ever watched us would know how to beat us. Leave the ball with the centre backs and we are beat. Full backs don't do anything to get on the ball and the only midfielder that wants the ball is Flood, who plays 5 yard 1-2s with the aforementioned, very uncomfortable on the ball centre backs. Combine this with lack of character all over the park and this result shouldn't have been the shock that it appears. The warning signs have been there for a long time.
    We're not good enough to win the league or the play-offs so say goodbye to a thousand or so more fans to the golf clubs and pubs of Dundee on Saturday afternoons.

Just me or are his interviews a pain to watch???

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Just me or are his interviews a pain to watch???
    They are hard going, but its good to see someone who actually cares and we can be confident that he will not miss them this week!

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    They are hard going, but its good to see someone who actually cares and we can be confident that he will not miss them this week!
    You can’t deny Csaba’s passion.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)