+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The HolidayThread

going to Rome for 5 nights on the 25th of this month. (taking the boss for her 40th)

nowt sorted for the summer yet.

Quote Originally Posted by tooslomofo View Post
    A great little one for the kids cattbells Stan
    How old are the bairns??
    Probably about seven and ten, then.

21 and 24 now.

Dubrovnik, Croatia for us in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanleymag View Post
    Probably about seven and ten, then.

21 and 24 now.
    A little one? I nearly rang the Air ambulance.

Had a nice 4 days in disney paris in Nov .
    Week in tenerife coming up .
    Then orlando for 2 weeks in the summer.

Lovely .

florida for a month though part of that will be up the coast at myrtle beach , plus hopefully many trips out in me campervan

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    going to Rome for 5 nights on the 25th of this month. (taking the boss for her 40th)

nowt sorted for the summer yet.
    Rome is fantastic, been there 5 times, my favourite city outside of UK. Also one of the limited few i'd live in outside of UK.

You want any tips or advice about places to go, just let me know Mick.

If me, wife and babe get any holiday this year i'll be gobsmacked. Just cannot afford it it at the min. Might go down to poole/bournemouth and stay with my grandad for a few days. Beyond that it'll be day trips.

School Librarians in Academy's are not paid much

Off to St Anton for a weeks boarding next Sat with the lads, and then not sure what we’ll do as we have a 6 month old at home, probably a cottage somewhere for a week with the dog, a trip to Europe so not too far, and imagine Centre-parks will start to become a feature 😂

Skiing at Zell am See, motorbike ride over to Cologne and Canada later on in the year.

New York 1st feb, will be watching the crystal palace match in Legends bar - early sunday morning

supposed to be going to Mexico end of August for a wedding, and I sort of promised my sis i'd go to oz for 3 months with her - end of year beginning of next year. I say supposed cos i'm not sure where the money is coming from to fund these. - plus i have to pay for my granddaughter to go to mexico also for the wedding,

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)