+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mr Arrogant of Stoke sacked

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Slag everything off West Brom on your own board and your come crawling on here - go feck your self you w anker!
    I reckon that reply ticks all the boxes.

Can't even defend yourself can you?

Slag everything off West Brom on your own board and your come crawling on here - go feck your self you w anker!
    I don't crawl.

I ask genuine fans genuine questions.

I have the utmost respect for a lot of people on this board.

You on the other hand, are different.

I know more about your club's history than you do.

Goodnight.

Edit:

1. Call me a w@nker.

2. I ask the simplest of questions regarding said fans club.

3. Fan disappears again. Fails to defend himself.

4. Expect Wikipedia Tony Mowbray facts for the next week or so.
    Last edited by Newcy Wolf; 07-01-2018 at 12:09 AM. Reason: Baggieal non response.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    You have obviously been googling Tony Mowbray recently, you have used his name to help your pisspoor arguments.

I'm just glad that your own are finally starting to realise the plastic, recent, pretentious West Bromwich Alblion 'fan' you are.

Challenge me on what I've accused you of.

I dare you.
    Well. Seems you got what you wanted fella. Yet another tit for tat argument. Shame it’s ruining lots of good threads and ultimately the board. Or is it just me and I’m a sensitive soul?

Quote Originally Posted by stripes39 View Post
    Well. Seems you got what you wanted fella. Yet another tit for tat argument. Shame it’s ruining lots of good threads and ultimately the board. Or is it just me and I’m a sensitive soul?
    No, it’s not just you stripes.

Useless manager. You can tell whether you would be happy playing for them or not. He's one guy who wouldnt motivate me at all. Just because a player was a good player at a top club doesnt mean you have what it takes to be a manager. Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    Useless manager. You can tell whether you would be happy playing for them or not. He's one guy who wouldnt motivate me at all. Just because a player was a good player at a top club doesnt mean you have what it takes to be a manager. Just my opinion.
    He wasn't that bad boingy he had Stoke 9th in the Premiership for three years on the trot...it seems there is a cut off period in the life span of managers these days.

Quote Originally Posted by goodlordmurphy View Post
    He wasn't that bad boingy he had Stoke 9th in the Premiership for three years on the trot...it seems there is a cut off period in the life span of managers these days.

Whilst, I don't like the bloke, I would have him over Pardew. I don't like Big Sam but certainly would have had him over Pardew - then again West Brom would not have paid the money. Usual story - no ambition and the old saying in life is so true - you get what you pay for!!!!!

Whilst, I don't like the bloke, I would have him over Pardew. I don't like Big Sam but certainly would have had him over Pardew - then again West Brom would not have paid the money. Usual story - no ambition and the old saying in life is so true - you get what you pay for!!!!!
    Who am I?

I dare you Al, you know nothing about football and nothing about the history of the Albion, which I of course do!

I am true supporter not a plastic one, I just can't attend our games because of the vast distance between Newcastle and Wolverhampton, or for that matter, the vast distance from my home in Newcastle and St James's Park when Wolves visit.

I dare you because I am a brave keyboard warrior and I only bully the vast majority because I have the utmost respect for...well, someone!

3 hours later (and some more alcohol probably).

Edit: Because Al hasn't answered yet!

04:37

Edit: Because Al hasn't answered yet!!! And I win yet another brave battle on the internet!

Btw, hope you're ok Al.

That's some creepy obsession. Really creepy.

Especially as it's none of your business.

Weirdo.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    That's some creepy obsession. Really creepy.

Especially as it's none of your business.

Weirdo.
    Oh dear, touchy?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)