+ Visit Queen of the South FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Andy Stirling

Andy Stirling

Have been told by a good source that he has been told he's free to go. Was very unhappy and didn't bother warming up at half time.

I really, really hope that the manager has some quality imports up his sleeve.

Jesus , our squads small enough as it is .....

Disappointing if true but can't blame him, he's not been given much of a chance. Maybe it's because he has pace and likes to keep the ball on the deck, he doesn't fit in with our long ball defensive approach

Damn shame if true.

Sure would be. To think he scored an absolute cracker last time at Livi.

With the stretched size of the squad I struggle to see how Hilson can be allowed to go unless a replacement has already been lined up. I guess we will have to wait and see what happens but I would regard his moving as a loss to the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    With the stretched size of the squad I struggle to see how Hilson can be allowed to go unless a replacement has already been lined up. I guess we will have to wait and see what happens but I would regard his moving as a loss to the team.
    We got shot of Hilson last season Spike .

It's a lazy Sunday afternoon and the brain obviously is not engaged on a non work day. That's my excuse anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    It's a lazy Sunday afternoon and the brain obviously is not engaged on a non work day. That's my excuse anyway
    Hilson never made it at St. Mirren and recently moved to Forfar Athletic - the SIXTH time he has played for the Angus club.

Can't believe Stirling isn't starting regularly, never mind being freed. Always presents a threat on the ball and shows a creative touch sadly lacking in our midfield area.
    Last edited by shugg1e1919; 08-01-2018 at 11:39 AM. Reason: misspelling

Will hopefully force his way back into the team. Dykes clocking up all these 90 minutes this season is astounding!

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Will hopefully force his way back into the team. Dykes clocking up all these 90 minutes this season is astounding!

What was the last Queens game you were at ?

Quote Originally Posted by palmylad View Post
    What was the last Queens game you were at ?
    Last Tuesday. Why?

Last Tuesday. Why?

You’ve missed a lot of games recently but you’re astounded Dykes gets 90 minutes . Just wondered why you said that but you’ve hardly seen him play in recent weeks

Stirling sat in the bench with his feet up at half time whilst the other young substitutes were getting warmed up (poorly) totally unprofessional and disrespectful from Stirling.

Quote Originally Posted by palmylad View Post
    You’ve missed a lot of games recently but you’re astounded Dykes gets 90 minutes . Just wondered why you said that but you’ve hardly seen him play in recent weeks
    Dykes hasn't been playing particularly well and he remains on the park when other players are taken off in his place...

Dykes hasn't been playing particularly well and he remains on the park when other players are taken off in his place...

How do you know if you’ve hardly seen Queens recently ?

Dykes has been shocking and he is still playing the decision baffles most queens fans palmylad

Quote Originally Posted by donnydonnydukduk View Post
    Dykes has been shocking and he is still playing the decision baffles most queens fans palmylad
    Exactly. Thought I was in the minority.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast