+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mark Hughes sacked

Mark Hughes sacked

Guess who will be on the short list?

Apparently, already a CW thread on Stoke forum about him

Yipee, f**cking Talksport won't shut up about him for a week now.

Most predictable sacking I’ve seen in years

" Who's better to do this job?" asked Hughes after the last PL game,the arrogant sod.

You'll find out soon enough

CW not in the running ATM in the betting

The vastly experienced Ryan Giggs was showing as favourite.
    Last edited by tomytony; 07-01-2018 at 01:07 AM.

Giggs???? Really? Just like Hughes, no background, no record but gets a top job because he’s “a name”.
    This crap makes me sick, how many people like Wilder, with a proven track record, get overlooked for people like this?
    Not that o want us to lose the messiah it this crap is a bit of a joke

Saw Giggs being interviewed on TV last week

Said he wants to get into management but is waiting for the right opportunity.

In other words he's waiting for a Premier League club to sack their manager.

Personally I think he'd turn Stoke down, not grand enough for him

Terrific player was Hughes, but if anything it shows the fleeting nature of football success. I think he did alright at Stoke. 5 years is not to be sniffed at, but he's spent a lot and run out of steam.

Promoted the year after us, I always though that Stoke achieved what we might have, if things had turned out differently. As for Giggs, who knows. His chum Neville didn't do so well down at Valencia did he. Maybe he'd be better sitting on his millions. Tricky business this management.

Respect to Hughes, but I think his time had run out and I bet a tiny bit of him is relieved to be out of there.

As for Giggs - its like one of the country's biggest PLC's appointing an ex-employee as their CE just because he's got a famous Dad - its nonsense that he could even be considered for the job and even more nonsense if he gets it. Why Gigg's can't eat a bit of humble pie and look for jobs in Divs 2 or 1 is beyond me - probably because he know's what would happen.

Let the Premiership circus continue.

Wtf has Giggs done to warrant walking straight into Premier League management?

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    Wtf has Giggs done to warrant walking straight into Premier League management?
    Played a lot of times for Man United?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast