+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wikipedia says

Wikipedia says

That PH is manager of Nottingham Forest??!
    Summat to #Announce ???
    Photo to follow soon
    I’ve just finished work... before you accuse me of Ale Rant !!

Ale rant, disgraceful Jules, is it because Hudds won etc....

Seriously though Jules Im interested, theres been some rumours about this happening after todays game, and maybe as soon as tomorrow!. Do you beleive it ?.

Go Wikipedia and search Paul Heckingbottom

I’m on mobile, I can’t post pic

Name:  A4421FCA-10A5-426F-BF88-237B2F52B13C.jpg
Views: 457
Size:  8.6 KB

Best I can do!

Wow ok, if its going to happen then I dont know what to say. Bragging about it and taking any sort of mick is not what Im about, so if and let me say again IF it does happen, then thanks for the good promotion & Wembley times Hecky, they were some of the best times this club has ever had.

I still dont know why Florist sacked Mark Warburton though, surely they werent expecting the play offs this season were they ?.
    Especially after scraping up on the last day of last season along with Birmingham, and sending Blackburn down instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Wow ok, if its going to happen then I dont know what to say. Bragging about it and taking any sort of mick is not what Im about, so if and let me say again IF it does happen, then thanks for the good promotion & Wembley times Hecky, they were some of the best times this club has ever had.

I still dont know why Florist sacked Mark Warburton though, surely they werent expecting the play offs this season were they ?.
    Especially after scraping up on the last day of last season along with Birmingham, and sending Blackburn down instead.
    Could be wrong, I don’t understand how Wikipedia works...Just was looking for his stats as BFC Manager after it showed Mark Hughes’ stats as Stoke boss ( just to compare).went to Wikki and was shocked.
    Hope it’s wrong, but I think he will go....

I desperately wanted him to stay Jules when the first Sunderland rumours started, and thankfully they stole Larry Grayson from the Preston Nobbers instead. When they sacked him and the Hecky rumours started again, Id changed my thoughts a lot at the time and wherever he goes now (and yes I think its going to happen this month), good luck to him but I think his time is over here!.

You seen it? Is it just me?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast