+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 32 of 46 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: One For The Day.........

Quote Originally Posted by Turfmoore View Post
    Regarding 301 Alto,my mother was knocked down like that-you ****ER.
    I’m sorry to hear that TM I hope she survived. If not deepest sympathy. Like you I didn’t like 301 and have commented on a few others. I think / hope the purpose of one for the day is cheer us up or make us laugh. Balls do but I don’t find people dying funny.

Carry on Alto, I showed post 301 to the grandkids and told them this is what happens when you cross the road against the green man.

It's proved to be a thousand times more effective than my usual road safety prattle! We walked down to the local multi crossing points in Astley Bridge. New routine: press button, wait for green man, have another quick look both ways and then walk.

Worked like fcuking magic. My granddaughter asked if the lady would be OK, the eldest grandson replied, "She's dead you idiot, now wait for the green man!"

Keep em coming Alto..

Thanks for the positive comments guys

Where is the report this thread button. ??
    This is just too much. It is not funny or entertaining - just sick.
    Sorry please delete it or I’m packing up on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post

Is he dead ?

Page 32 of 46 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)