+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sami- Holmes swap?

Sami- Holmes swap?

A bit of speculation from the news now pages that we're back in for Ricky Holmes wi the possibility of usin Sami as part of any deal.UTCB

wouldn't suprise me if news now base their rumours on what they read on our forums

Carruthers is dead weight however, time to go

Quote Originally Posted by AceOfBlades View Post
    wouldn't suprise me if news now base their rumours on what they read on our forums

Carruthers is dead weight however, time to go
    It's someone called Dr Kish,looks like a fans page.UTCB

Id offer 500k and Sami for Holmes although a young lad playing for Fleetwood looked like a player who plays a bit like Holmes all over the pitch and had ability to run at defenders cant remember number poss 22

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    It's someone called Dr Kish,looks like a fans page.UTCB
    It looks like a fans page??? Come on Rod - it says it is!!!
    And he does end the headline to his article with a ?. He even says it’s just a rumour.
    I’m not saying it won’t happen, but there seems so much uncertainty about what is going on at Charlton, that I suspect all sorts of odd rumours are likely to arise. After all, they’ve just had their top employee poached by some truly massive club not too far away from us.
    Strangely though, their fans don’t seem too unhappy about that!

P.S. Rod. I notice young Rammers had a bit of a disaster on his debut for Chesterfield. Sad that, but he can’t have got that much worse just because of Bournemouth’s coaching, can he? Perhaps it was just one of those days.
    Last edited by RonnieWaldock; 07-01-2018 at 10:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    Plenty of them are judging her on her appealing shape rather than her ability to run a football club. It was a bit pathetic really, the number of oinktalk posters taking the line 'well, I'd give her one'. Unless I've fundamentally misunderstood, I don't think that's part of her job spec. Wait till they get the 'Customer Behaviour Contracts' with their season ticket renewals...

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    It looks like a fans page??? Come on Rod - it says it is!!!
    And he does end the headline to his article with a ?. He even says it’s just a rumour.
    I’m not saying it won’t happen, but there seems so much uncertainty about what is going on at Charlton, that I suspect all sorts of odd rumours are likely to arise. After all, they’ve just had their top employee poached by some truly massive club not too far away from us.

P.S. Rod. I notice young Rammers had a bit of a disaster on his debut for Chesterfield. Sad that, but he can’t have got that much worse just because of Bournemouth’s coaching, can he? Perhaps it was just one of those days.
    Narthen Ronaldo don't thee be goin all grumpy on me mi owd pal. When i first posted this thread i just saw the headline,i then had a look at the article.Yes i saw Rammers had a mare,by the way i don't know if i'm gunna be able to mek it to Stocky 2moz,i've a little business to see too.UTCB