+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: jeez just saw the highlights of that thumping/massacre/humiliation/humping/flogging

jeez just saw the highlights of that thumping/massacre/humiliation/humping/flogging

it really couldv been 12,utd mustv been on the bevvy!!!
    no way can any team play that bad and be sober
    mair comedy acts on the pitch than comedians at the apollo
    add the ramblings of a manager into the mix,if i was a dab i wid be very very worried however im a bluenose and im laughing my *******s off

wid be very very pleasing to dispatch ict and get they rugrats in the scottish,however alloa or whoever they face will be fancying their chances.

Where did you see the highlights ,do you have a link....

Just looked as well; good coverage on the Falkirk TV website. Ten minutes of total embarrassment and absolutely no doubt that it could have been 10 or 12!

https://www.falkirkfc.tv/

Don't know where to start...any dab watching that should be really worried ,bad day when your keeper is your goal threat...��.
    The lack of effort is unbelievable something not right there ,if Dunfermline come out guns blazing in their faces they will fold ,comedy gold loved that....

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    add the ramblings of a manager into the mix,if i was a dab i wid be very very worried however im a bluenose and im laughing my *******s off

wid be very very pleasing to dispatch ict and get they rugrats in the scottish,however alloa or whoever they face will be fancying their chances.
    Tam Scobbie.....😀😀😀

The combined speed of Flood and Scobbie is dead slow. Come on the Pars

The dab number 5 OYF

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post

the unofficial video of the 6 (six) goal is better
    bairns gieing it the 'ole
    when the bairns are gieing ya the ole's thats when ye ken . 11.29 in
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=XzaoIaWJdVA
    Last edited by _JohnGotti_; 07-01-2018 at 02:57 PM.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)