+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Maguire

Maguire

Crazy days we live in ...

“City are keen on a move for Leicester's England defender Harry Maguire, 24, and could offer £50m to the Foxes for the former Hull City centre-back. (Sun on Sunday)”

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.t...r-50m-bid/amp/

Other, more reputable, rags reporting the same story.

Quote Originally Posted by JosteinTime View Post
    Crazy days we live in ...

“City are keen on a move for Leicester's England defender Harry Maguire, 24, and could offer £50m to the Foxes for the former Hull City centre-back. (Sun on Sunday)”

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.t...r-50m-bid/amp/

Other, more reputable, rags reporting the same story.
    If it happens that'll be 2 Shirecliffe lads that have cost City in the region £50million.UTCB

They were all f**cking stupid for not going for him for £15m in the summer. But I suppose they can afford to be stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by herbert View Post
    They were all f**cking stupid for not going for him for £15m in the summer. But I suppose they can afford to be stupid.
    There were quite a few pundits that said he was the bargain of the summer and would provide the most bang for the bucks paid.

They were right.

think he may well end up at city exactly the type of centre back pep likes coming out from the back with the ball for me hes definetly as good as stones

I’m astonished that Bruce didn’t give him more game time in a Hull side that were leaky as hell at the back.
    He’s developed into a quality centre half which is not bad for someone who many thought was lead boots and too slow.

Shame we won't be getting additional sell on fees