+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: FAC3 Forest vs Arsenal predictions...

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Can't wait for the 64 page colour pullout souvenir magazine
    I'm looking for at least an open top bus parade and Rushcliffe to be renamed Lichajville.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    I'm looking for at least an open top bus parade and Rushcliffe to be renamed Lichajville.
    Not to mention a statue of the referee on the Trent Embankment

Have to hand it to them I'm afraid, good result despite Wenger playing a weak side. Can only beat what's in front of you etc. etc.

If there IS to be a Nottinghamshire derby in the next round, let's pray it's Stags vs. Reds

Not to mention a statue of the referee on the Trent Embankment
    Ahah yeah they got a bit lucky towards the end there didn't they? Fair play to them though, and speaking as someone who foolishly bet on Arsenal to finish in the top four I'm pretty glad their fixture list has just got even less congested.

Oh dear. Thanks a lot Mr Wenger.... Now watch Forest get a home draw v Chelsea/Man Utd/Man City, and we go away to Middlesbrough, Yeovil, Newport or Rochdale.

Have to hand it to them I'm afraid, good result despite Wenger playing a weak side. Can only beat what's in front of you etc. etc.

If there IS to be a Nottinghamshire derby in the next round, let's pray it's Stags vs. Reds
    " Wenger playing a weak side " not sure that was even the reserves , more like the C team . Not even reserves on the bench and I think Walcott is already at Southampton. I wouldn't be happy if I was a fan and travelled. Them f00kers are going to be unbearable.

It is absolutely 100% guaranteed that they will be drawn at home to a big club, and we will get the sh!ttiest away draw possible.*

* Posted in the vain hope that I've just jinxed things for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsetts_Pie View Post
    Oh dear. Thanks a lot Mr Wenger.... Now watch Forest get a home draw v Chelsea/Man Utd/Man City, and we go away to Middlesbrough, Yeovil, Newport or Rochdale.
    Spot on Woodsetts, they always get a home tie , good or bad whatever , we will be going to Newport.

Fair play to plucky Forest, I hope we get em in the next round. Knock them out and then get a big club in the 5th.

Its a very slim chance but I really hope we do get Forest at the City Ground in the 4th round. Would be a bumper pay day, Would probably attract the T.V cameras to broadcast internationally and all the pressure would be on them, wheras today it was on Arsenal. One has to be financially pragmatic now.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast