+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Grabban

Grabban

So, looks like he's on his way from Bournemouth ...

Eddie Howe says Lewis Grabban will leave Bournemouth in the January transfer window after returning early from a season-long loan with Sunderland.

He said: "It was a mutual decision between the clubs. Grabban wanted to end his spell with Sunderland so I think Lewis will move on in this window. When that will be and who that will be to? We don't know."

It's scary to think what Wilder could do with him (when you think what Clarke & Donaldson have achieved so far this season) but perhaps he's a stretch too far in terms of a fee/wages. Must be on £20-30k a week at Bournemouth you would think?

I know we've already discussed this, but given this latest news - maybe worth another thread?

be a fantastic signing but think hes out of our reach transfer fee and salary would be too high for us imo think he will end up at a lower half prem team maybe west brom or swansea

is he actually that good? always thought he's hugely over rated and over priced

Only time i have seen Grabban play in the flesh (before he became a name) was at Don Valley against us (Ched scored winner),he was as dangerous as **** and gave our defenders a torrid time,should have signed him then.

He's a wanted man apparently, so price will be high along with wages, so realistically no chance imo

11 goals for a team at the bottom of the championship ????

I've seen that Wolves are linked wi Grabban,we can't compete wi them.UTCB