+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Gaetano Berardi

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    Why don't you both meet up in Ipswich? You can scatch her and pull her hair and she can box the Schitt outta ya.
    Fnck sat next to you on a long haul.
    Lol don't worry mate, who cares what's right or wrong? We're All Leeds Together.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post
    Hello Jez - Trolling mmmmm

I stated fact he was being exposed at left back.
    Felix was being exposed for what ?

Felix is in the team why.
    Berardi was/is in the team then/now why.
    We'll see in time mate & have a good un in Ipswich and give me a wave.
    Err....... Felix is and has been exposed as a sh1t GK, and why the f00k he is in the team is a mystery to be answered only by our esteemed DoF.

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Agree with the bit about Berardi leaving being a nonesense ...especially now - but you're sense of humour is severely lacking if you couldn't see the funny side to Mrs O's post!

But then again you aren't like most people are you?
    No, I'm not 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    I don't know what trolling is Mrs O as i'm only on this forum and no other social media. I realise it's something to do with social media. I'm sure you'll enlighten me, if you really have to.

My intention here (again) is that I just want you to understand how you level criticism at others for doing exactly what you do, but you think it's alright when you do it, and not when we do it.

However, to answer your questions, which don't answer mine, but i'm happy to do it - (yet again, about that lack of consistency) - Felix was exposed for dropping the ball a lot, pushing it out to defenders, not commanding his area at crosses, and a couple of other things. How is that different from Berardi being exposed at left back and us needing better?

I don't know why he's in the team. Because they get picked?

You suggested Wiedwald might be reading and that players do, and that they'd be potentially upset to hear criticism of their playing ability. Well what have you done about Berardi over the last few days if it's not that?

If you could just be consistent that would be great - either criticise players, or don't, that would be best. But don't criticise me and others for doing exactly what you do yourself.
    Amen

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    I can't be bothered repeating myself again to try and get you to understand what it was you did - i've tried a number of ways, pleasant and direct, (oh but never trolling - i looked it up, and actually that's pot and kettle if ever i saw it).

As ever, what you say is ok - and i'll just leave it at that.

I may come back to it if you again prove stupendously unable to see the irony in what you post. I don't think it'll be long, but for the sake of everyone else, i'll try to ignore it when it happens.

Hej da.
    Really Jez - ....... listen again.

Berardi himself offered an honest opinion of his deficiency on the left publicly.

Only after THAT did I THEN make and express an honest opinion of how I viewed his stated deficiencies (in fairness I've seen most of his games)

Later THEN I made an honest opinion of how I viewed Barardis comment - offered as being an experienced Agent/Manager working in the music industry as to why such comments are usually made public and then explained,IMO,how matters could proceed mentioning various avenues for him and club,all done for folks interest.

Alas I get attacked by the usual suspects ......... but it's a mans world hey ho and I'm in the minority on here,such is life.

Felix never went public over any matters publicly but has been lambasted regardless.

Opinions vary on him .......... I express mine as to what I've seen week in of him on the pitch and balanced by private knowledge.

Personality wise both are different - Felix is insular,shy and gets on with things and Barardi is the opposite on and off the pitch I am told so each has ways of dealing with criticism and as such a great team spirit has been born on and off the pitch.

Very,very rare for me to pass comment ever on individual players of Leeds but for the above two I did for differing reason - with one being older and making a public comment about himself and then Felix who often catches the same connecting plane as my son both liking talking about the music scene,being the same age and visiting music venues around Leeds now and again so bump into one another often mixing with other younger squad players from Leeds and other northern teams.

Hence my comments that players often glance at forums .......... okay.

I work with people that have strange habits & lifestyles so nobody fazes me opinion,view or threat wise nowadays even blokes in Leicester or WTF11 down in Hampshire who knew no malice was intended as do you in truth over the pic.

Move on and pm if you want a explanation for any comments made Jez in future as this Forum deserves better than silly personal bickering.Its been a busy week for the club and as my long term Leeds mate from Belgian Zigg said to me he cannot wait to see De Bock in a Leeds shirt so the train back over will be an experience with the gang from Benelux for sure on the Stella.

MOT

Berardi himself offered an honest opinion of his deficiency on the left publicly.

Only after THAT did I THEN make and express an honest opinion of how I viewed his stated deficiencies (in fairness I've seen most of his games)

Later THEN I made an honest opinion of how I viewed Barardis comment - offered as being an experienced Agent/Manager working in the music industry as to why such comments are usually made public and then explained,IMO,how matters could proceed mentioning various avenues for him and club,all done for folks interest.

Alas I get attacked by the usual suspects ......... but it's a mans world hey ho and I'm in the minority on here,such is life.

Felix never went public over any matters publicly but has been lambasted regardless.

Opinions vary on him .......... I express mine as to what I've seen week in of him on the pitch and balanced by private knowledge.

Personality wise both are different - Felix is insular,shy and gets on with things and Barardi is the opposite on and off the pitch I am told so each has ways of dealing with criticism and as such a great team spirit has been born on and off the pitch.

Very,very rare for me to pass comment ever on individual players of Leeds but for the above two I did for differing reason - with one being older and making a public comment about himself and then Felix who often catches the same connecting plane as my son both liking talking about the music scene,being the same age and visiting music venues around Leeds now and again so bump into one another often mixing with other younger squad players from Leeds and other northern teams.

I work with people that have strange habits & lifestyles so nobody fazes me opinion,view or threat wise nowadays even blokes in Leicester or WTF11 down in Hampshire who knew no malice was intended as do you in truth over the pic.

Move on and pm if you want a explanation for any comments made Jez in future as this Forum deserves better than silly personal bickering.Its been a busy week for the club and as my long term Leeds mate from Belgian Zigg said to me he cannot wait to see De Bock in a Leeds shirt so the train back over will be an experience with the gang from Benelux for sure on the Stella.

MOT

......phew, it's over

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    ......phew, it's over
    What makes you think that? Just because the great Mrs O said so? She isn't in charge of the forum, unless someone can tell me otherwise.

I'll answer yet another set of slurs again.

MOT
    You just don't get it do you?

You complain of various things, all of which you started and i have followed.

Now you've personally suggested i'm ***ist. Where do you get that from? Pulling out the gender card - for what reason? At what point have i alluded to anything to do with your gender?

Meanwhile you call me a 'usual suspect', joke at mine and others expenses, call me 'strange', and, of course, still can't see the irony of what you've said about Berardi compared to what i said about Wiedwald.

Worst of all though in this new set of attempts to defend your (indefensible) position, is that you talk about 'threats'. You probably don't mean it to sound like it does, but it does. Just like a number of things you say - obviously they're jokes, or you say them as opinions, but very often you don't realise that you've criticised someone else for exactly the same approach.

Although i've never made any personal comments about you apart from that you're 'interesting', and that was related to the fundamental point - that you're inconsistent in your approach to Leeds players.

Oh and can you stop saying that conversations are over after yet again saying something incendiary about me? I'm afraid you haven't the right - you might if you just acknowledged the error you made in having a go at people for criticising one player but then doing
    the same yourself.

Yet again, despite your unpleasant (and this time personally offensive) comments, i will say that i'm prepared to leave it, as i have better things to do - not that i'm going to list all my friends and colleagues in my work and personal life that need my attention or respect my values and approaches.

I hope we both have a great time in Ipswich tomorrow - separately.

this is boring now, you should both can it.

Quote Originally Posted by BenidormBlanco View Post
    this is boring now, you should both can it.
    Yep agreed.

I have.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)