+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Keifer Moore signs for Barnsley

Quote Originally Posted by Galant View Post
    Rotherham fan here. He is good with his head. Will he make the step up against better defenders - that's the only question - a gamble as always. Good attitude and just needs the home crowd to get behind him. Bit gutted he hasn't stuck with us.

Good luck to kieffer and good luck to Barnsley - another 13 goals second half would see you finish in top half all being well - ready to kick on next season - here's to another 'season to remember'.

P.s. enjoyed our pre- season 'friendly' this year - well I can't be all lovey dovey can I.
    Thanks for that

We've needed a striker who can win headers, who's strong & can hold the ball up
    Remember we have wingers who can cross a ball , particularly to a tall lad who can attack it - with him, Pinnock & Liam up for corners/free kicks, we might finally have something to get excited about
    Thank you to the Rotherham fan for an honest view of Kieffer

Rotherham fan here. He is good with his head. Will he make the step up against better defenders - that's the only question - a gamble as always. Good attitude and just needs the home crowd to get behind him. Bit gutted he hasn't stuck with us.

Good luck to kieffer and good luck to Barnsley - another 13 goals second half would see you finish in top half all being well - ready to kick on next season - here's to another 'season to remember'.

P.s. enjoyed our pre- season 'friendly' this year - well I can't be all lovey dovey can I.
    Agree with this

Well ihope he turns out to be what we need ? Only seen him play once , Donny v Rovrum on Sky , that game he scored late on, Iinteresting that game as we were interested in John Marquis at Donny too, on the day Moore looked the better of the 2, can't say it's an exciting signing tho, He needs to be given some time to adapt here , i hope he's given that, good luck to him and any new recruits we get ,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Well ihope he turns out to be what we need ? Only seen him play once , Donny v Rovrum on Sky , that game he scored late on, Iinteresting that game as we were interested in John Marquis at Donny too, on the day Moore looked the better of the 2, can't say it's an exciting signing tho, He needs to be given some time to adapt here , i hope he's given that, good luck to him and any new recruits we get ,
    That's the problem in a nutshell , given where we stand in the league , our lack of goals he needs to hit the ground running .

Bit of a gamble for me , hopefully it will come off .

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    he's grown an inch since he signed
    Tha wud if Ms Hung worrin the room.

if he was any good in the Championship he would have been in the first team at Ipswich

but agree he has to hit the road running.

https://www.barnsleyfc.co.uk/news/20...ry/mooresigns/

It said he was 6ft 6ins when he signed!

Thanks galant that’s good to know but when he transferred East Anglian daily news reported that:
    Mick McCarthy was going to recall him and play him at one point, however he wasn’t really popular here and he remembered the fans cheering when he headed the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    Thanks galant that’s good to know but when he transferred East Anglian daily news reported that:
    Mick McCarthy was going to recall him and play him at one point, however he wasn’t really popular here and he remembered the fans cheering when he headed the ball.
    Yes - Mick's humour eh. Seen him play lots more times than Mick has - he needed the confidence of scoring goals - you have a tough few matches coming up - the fans will need to be a bit patient through that - but a couple of goals and he should be up and running - the proof of the pudding is in the eating as they say - we are replacing him with a striker from Bury by the looks of it - now you must be less concerned about your new signing than we are about ours.
    Fancy a swap?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast