+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Kieffer Moore signs for Barnsley

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    How do we know this is all down to KM? It isn't. Different style of play and perhaps different type/level of service. Bradshaw has taken a whole season to really find his feet and show what he can do - KM has been there a fraction of that time - skill doesn't evaporate and if he ever wants a move away, I for one would welcome him back - so very grateful for the contribution he made whilst with us
    Could be different service or style of play but he’s not doing as well as he did with rotherham but it is early days. No skill don’t wanna evaporate but it won’t grow on bench ether in which case he will drop a league then sold to championship then lower league again like Pringle and so many others have done. Would I welcome him back hmm 🤔 depends where we are championship no league 1 well he wouldn’t be sold anyway to us if Barnsley went down.

And yes I’m grateful for his contribution to our club but I still think he went to a higher level too soon.

If I was Barnsley I would have bought him then loaned him back to rotherham

Keiffer Moore on the bench today I hope they put him up for sale and he comes to us and scores 20 goals. Oh ah I've just woke up it was just a dream. He needs to be in a Div. 1. Championship to much for him that's why he didnt get in McCarthy's side.

I'm not pinning any hope of him returning, but if the opportunity arose... However, if Smudge keeps impressing then we may not need to look any further

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    I'm not pinning any hope of him returning, but if the opportunity arose... However, if Smudge keeps impressing then we may not need to look any further
    Good as he was for us, there were quite a few matches when he ran about a lot but was ineffective. He's history now anyway, long live Smudge!

Quote Originally Posted by millermanic View Post
    Good as he was for us, there were quite a few matches when he ran about a lot but was ineffective. He's history now anyway, long live Smudge!

Yep - the 'masked raider' or 'Zorro' - will he make his mark again today?

I made two predictions this season. Rodak will sell for more money than Moore and David ball will score more goals than moore...
    Moore way out infront ATM. Go get him mi tortoises

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    I made two predictions this season. Rodak will sell for more money than Moore and David ball will score more goals than moore...
    Moore way out infront ATM. Go get him mi tortoises
    7 down, 6 to go equal, 7 to top KM's tally - here's hoping so!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345