+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Home to wolves or swansea

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    I think looking at the whole draw, 4-5 games shown on TV, 3 League 2 sides at home will IMHO make TV, if Mansfield win there replay that will definitely make TV. We are probably the 4th or 5th most attractive tie in terms of David v Goliath
    Yeovil and Newport certainly.

Where is the money, big crowd or TV?
    Lets hope Cardiff beat Mansfield and Swansea beat Wolves..

Could have been a lot better or a lot worse imo, doubt that it will be on the tele but either Wolves or Swans could rest enough players to leave us in with a shout of at least a replay. Wolves would probably bring more but I don't like the buggers (gave me a kicking in the 70s) so I would prefer Swansea.

Swansea must be favourites to win the replay. Just changed manager and players will be still keen to impress, if it's a weakened side. They had a good comeback win in the Premier League at Watford and played well against Spurs in their last game.

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    Could have been a lot better or a lot worse imo, doubt that it will be on the tele but either Wolves or Swans could rest enough players to leave us in with a shout of at least a replay. Wolves would probably bring more but I don't like the buggers (gave me a kicking in the 70s) so I would prefer Swansea.
    Gillie from the Yam Yams has been barred from every English football ground I noticed

http://metro.co.uk/2015/08/04/hoolig...untry-5326464/

Quote Originally Posted by spag View Post
    Where is the money, big crowd or TV?
    Lets hope Cardiff beat Mansfield and Swansea beat Wolves..
    With Man C in the next round I would imagine the Diff will be fielding their strongest side, no?

If you consider all the possible permutations, I'd rate this draw as 6.5/10 seeing as it's at home. Hard to know what to want from the replay, I think Swansea would give us a slightly better chance but Wolves would see a bigger crowd. Sadly it would be a pleasant surprise to me if it was picked as one of the live games. If nothing else at least we can all join sid and become a Hull fan for the day!

A slightly above average tie, certainly could have been a lot worse so happy enough with that. Should get 10k whichever team we face.

Swansea

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Think we have more chance of beating Swansea TBH, and I think it may attract TV as well
    I agree Swansea at home may attract tv and a better chance of beating them

He is a very well known hooligan amongst football firms
    They have plenty of others mind
    Nasty bunch

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast