+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Home to wolves or swansea

Quote Originally Posted by blue midget View Post
    who do you want in the 6th round?
    Can we get to the 5th round first?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Aaaaarrrrgggghhhh!

I hate it when someone registers as a Notts County legend and manages to spell their bloody name wrong!
    I'm looking forward to Louis Alexandro though.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    I would love it to be is real name
    Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by blue midget View Post
    who do you want in the 6th round?
    Yeovil at home.

Quote Originally Posted by hartypie View Post
    I know Swansea are in the Prem but am I the only one thinking we're more likely to be on TV against high flying Wolves?
    No, you are not the only one...I have been sat under the notorious palm tree thinking "surely Notts v a runaway Wolves is better tv viewing than Notts v a slightly pathetic Welsh team"

But which is likely to give the neutral an upset?

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    No, you are not the only one...I have been sat under the notorious palm tree thinking "surely Notts v a runaway Wolves is better tv viewing than Notts v a slightly pathetic Welsh team"
    Hope its Wolves.....do Billy Wright, Pete Broadbent, Billy Slater and Ron Flowers still play for them......

Alan Hardy is holding a referendum, and Swansea are the overwhelming choice of the fans: 71% Swansea to 29% Wolves.

https://twitter.com/Bigalanh5/status/950632129267978243

Thinking of it, Swansea at home is pretty much equivalent in terms of difficulty to playing Wigan in the 4th Round in 2010.
    Last edited by Bohinen; 09-01-2018 at 10:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgie_pie View Post
    Hope its Wolves.....do Billy Wright, Pete Broadbent, Billy Slater and Ron Flowers still play for them......
    My first game was v Wolves, 1-1 Friendly/testimonial for Leon Leuty 1956 but I don't recall any players - too young.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Alan Hardy is holding a referendum, and Swansea are the overwhelming choice of the fans: 71% Swansea to 29% Wolves.

https://twitter.com/Bigalanh5/status/950632129267978243

Thinking of it, Swansea at home is pretty much equivalent in terms of difficulty to playing Wigan in the 4th Round in 2010.
    My guess is that more people think we can beat Swansea rather than Wolves.....my feelings are that the Wolves game will make for a better tv game with a packed JS stand, local Midlands derby so 14,000?.....cash in the bank for Mr Hardy etc etc

As others have said, each scenario has its pros and cons......beating Swansea might lead to a "huge" tie in the next round so I see their point as well.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345