+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FA CUP 4th round draw

FA CUP 4th round draw

Liverpool v West Brom
    Peterborough v Fleetwood /Leicester
    Huddersfield v Birmingham City
    Notts County v Wolves/Swansea
    Yeovil Town v Manchester United
    Carlisle/Sheff Weds v Stevenage/Reading
    Cardiff/Mansfield v Man City
    MK Dons v Coventry
    Millwall v Rochdale
    Southampton v Watford
    Middlesboro v Brighton/Crystal Palace
    Bournemouth/Wigan v Shrewsbury/West Ham
    Hull v Notts Forest
    Newport County v Spurs
    Norwich/Chelsea v Newcastle
    Sheff Utd v Preston

Well done to Yeovil a great draw against Man Utd...Evo looking at Man City but he's got to get past Cardiff first!
    Notts county with Premier league opposition at home.

Man Utd will offer Yeovil a 'bumper' pay day to switch to Old Trafford.
    Last edited by Brin; 08-01-2018 at 07:26 PM.

Warnock or Evans to Etihad

I bet Rochdale are over moon about going to the Den

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Warnock or Evans to Etihad

I bet Rochdale are over moon about going to the Den
    No, Man City have to come to them. Same as Yeovil though, IF Mansfield get through then I'm sure they'll take the big pay day to play at the Etihad.

Indeed...

They need to keep the bus ticking o'er ready for a sharp exit.
    Last edited by Brin; 08-01-2018 at 07:27 PM.

Is anybody bothered. Only thing I'm bothered about MK Dons away game date switched. I don't go to away games but like my away games on a Saturday. Can keep in touch with the score better.

gwru do you ever smile pal? It all sounds like doom and gloom when you post unless it's about Horses or Vaulkes.

Of course folk are interested, me included. I think the FA Cup creates fantasy football when you see the little clubs getting one over on the bigger clubs. There isn't another cup competition in the world that delivers this.

Long live the FA Cup. Would love us to at least reach the 4th round one day but alas we are like Dracula/Sunshine when the FA Cup comes around...we are s.hit scared of it.

Brin you enjoy whatever you like. Only football I am interested in is RUFC. My idea of heaven is watching NH racing on a Saturday afternoon keeping up to date with the Millers away. How do you think I tip horses. I watch horseracing. But go to all the home games. RUFC at home comes 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Brin you enjoy whatever you like. Only football I am interested in is RUFC. My idea of heaven is watching NH racing on a Saturday afternoon keeping up to date with the Millers away. How do you think I tip horses. I watch horseracing. But go to all the home games. RUFC at home comes 1st.
    Ahh come on you old softie....bet you still watch the FA Cup final.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    IF Mansfield get through then I'm sure they'll take the big pay day to play at the Etihad.
    They may want to but they can't.

For a long time now the FA only allow a change of venue on the grounds of safety or security (usually where a non-league club is drawn at home and their ground is deemed not fit). The venue cannot be changed for financial gain.

Even then the tie has to be switched to the nearest suitable ground - not the "away" teams ground.

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    They may want to but they can't.

For a long time now the FA only allow a change of venue on the grounds of safety or security (usually where a non-league club is drawn at home and their ground is deemed not fit). The venue cannot be changed for financial gain.

Even then the tie has to be switched to the nearest suitable ground - not the "away" teams ground.
    Why do I recall where a few years ago Man Utd played a small club at Old Trafford when the away team had drawn the home advantage?

Can't for the life of me recall who or what the team was and what competition but they were a league team????

Brin will be watching the cup final. Not like it used to be Tarby's bar ect... Be watching World cup finals. See how good these players are without there world class club teammates.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast