+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: CW on TalkSport

CW on TalkSport

Chris on Alan Brazil show this morning talking about the season so far and the game this Friday,
    Ray Parlour asked him about the 1993 Semi Final at Wembley and Brazil spoke about his beloved Ipswich Town losing to us in the cup.

Chris didn't talk about signings much as he wasn't really prompted to apart from alluding to a "couple" coming in.!

Also as an aside I managed to get the back end of Pitsmoor Marks call last night on P&G about the game this Friday, I heard Staton telling him about him being inappropriate with what he said about someone being shot or something, ?? If anybody could shed some light on it then that would clarify the confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Currieisgod View Post
    Chris on Alan Brazil show this morning talking about the season so far and the game this Friday,
    Ray Parlour asked him about the 1993 Semi Final at Wembley and Brazil spoke about his beloved Ipswich Town losing to us in the cup.

Chris didn't talk about signings much as he wasn't really prompted to apart from alluding to a "couple" coming in.!

Also as an aside I managed to get the back end of Pitsmoor Marks call last night on P&G about the game this Friday, I heard Staton telling him about him being inappropriate with what he said about someone being shot or something, ?? If anybody could shed some light on it then that would clarify the confusion.
    Have a listen http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05rdyft

He likened the Pig’s inability to score goals to two people who were shot dead. Typical classless Pork.

Why don't they ban him and the Rawmarsh Pig for boring everyone to death.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    Why don't they ban him and the Rawmarsh Pig for boring everyone to death.
    Mick was on the Foster show this morning telling him abaaht his high tech house.

Apparently he’s got an Amazon Echo that turns his living room lights on and wakes him up.