+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ot corrie overplayed the pat the murderer card....

ot corrie overplayed the pat the murderer card....

...is it only me who is getting pissed off with this long running saga? When is he gonna get his comeuppance. His Mrs and the coppers are unreallistically too thick to realise its him. is he gonna bump off the rest of the cast before owt happens . It gets to the point where no fecker cares any more. At least he could bump off some of the more useless members of the cast like Ken or Gail. He would be a national hero then.

Vera would sort the fecker straight away...pet...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 08-01-2018 at 08:50 PM.

Roly her indoors says she stopped watching it as it has become boring and wouldn't happen in real life.

How can so many dead people associated with the same street not complete the jig saw even for the thickest police force?

These script writers are stealing a wage.

Cue Big John saying leave Corrie alone!

Whilst I agree that it is getting irritating, I think it's important to be fair and acknowledge that Weatherfield CID only actually know about one of the killings and they have ready made suspects for that one.

Think your reight brin. The script writers probably get together to work out which cast member he should bump off every other week. i wunt mind, but like ive said, at least get shut of the less popular characters who are past their sell by dates.

Kerr: wetherfield cid are wonk, northumberland cid would soon sort it..pet...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 08-01-2018 at 09:01 PM.

Kerr....never had you down as a Corrie fan.....

Is Albert Tatlock still in it ? 😊

Oh oh I've just seen the next victim!

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    Is Albert Tatlock still in it ? ��
    I know that over the years the Rovers return has got to be like the Tardis with how big it's grown inside.

In older times you couldn't swing Minnie Cardwell's ***** in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Kerr....never had you down as a Corrie fan.....
    On and off since the early 70s when it was a real treat to be allowed to stay up to watch it.

Silent Witness on now. I can't watch it as my TV can only take so many objects being thrown at it.

Nah brin you are getting confused, the snug was a seperate room for Ena Sharples and Minnie Caldwell. It just got integrated into the main bar in later episodes. At least they are serving hand pulled beer now in the rovers, they dint use to.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast