+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Notts after 2 players

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    Arguably nowhere near as bad as Lee Hughes...
    And not as bad as Delroy Facey, either.

Think he's the worst kind of evil

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    And not as bad as Delroy Facey, either.
    True, Delroy actually committed a crime.

And Hysongreenpie, if you think Ched Evans is the "worst kind of evil" you must live an extremely sheltered life, I'd probably stay away from the Internet.

True, Delroy actually committed a crime.

And Hysongreenpie, if you think Ched Evans is the "worst kind of evil" you must live an extremely sheltered life, I'd probably stay away from the Internet.

I wonder how he would class the rapist taxi driver about to be released ?

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    I wonder how he would class the rapist taxi driver about to be released ?
    I have no idea who you're talking about but what does a rapist taxi driver have to do with a footballer that almost had his career ruined for getting it on with a drunk bird?

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Chat on Twitter today that we’re after Ched Evans.
    Do you have link to that?

Quote Originally Posted by Hysongreenpie View Post
    Think he's the worst kind of evil
    He was found NOT GUILTY - his so-called victim lied however, he may be what you said as I don't know him personally - Perhaps you do!
    Last edited by BanjoPie; 10-01-2018 at 02:39 PM.

I have no idea who you're talking about but what does a rapist taxi driver have to do with a footballer that almost had his career ruined for getting it on with a drunk bird?
    Taxi driver who is to be released after 10yrs for rape.It is believed he raped or abused over 100.That tart was after money,thought she could play on, it being footballers.Sheff utd fans hate her with a passion.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    5 goals in 32 appearances since being released from prison suggests not.
    Probably didn't get great service playing in a struggling Chesterfield side (didn't they get relegated when he was with them?) whilst the Championship is another level. Maybe a thriving L2 outfit would suit him better and bring his confidence back and, given how Lee Hughes was so well received here, he shouldn't have to worry about Notts fans giving him a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    He was found NOT GUILTY - his so-called victim lied however, he may be what you said as I don't know him personally - Perhaps you do!
    No she didn’t. Plain lies like this are what makes the Evans case so infuriating. The girl has never accused Ched Evans of raping her. The Crown Prosecution Service did. It’s a really important distinction.

I think the problem with the Evans case is that it’s all so murky and ambiguous. It’s not a case of either he did it or he is completely innocent. What Evans actually did is a matter of public record and isn’t denied by him. It’s all there for people to make up their own minds on.

The court case, by and large, was to decide whether this legally crossed the threshold of being a crime. I wouldn’t be surprised that if you tried him 100 times, he was found guilty in half of them and not guilty in the other half, it’s an incredibly ambiguous area of the law.

My personal view is that what Evans did was abhorrent. It almost doesn’t matter whether it was illegal or not, it marks him out as scum IMO.

That said, I also respect the eventual decision of the court and the fact that Evans actually served time. I’ve got no objection to him continuing his career, whether at Notts or elsewhere. If he does sign for us then I’ll happily support him as a footballer. That doesn’t mean I like him or think that he’s some kind of martyr.

I can definitely see how and why he is more difficult for some people to accept than someone like Hughes, whose case was completely black and white.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast