+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Will Kieffer be a successful at Barnsley?

Will Kieffer be a successful at Barnsley?

for me, no. Not a championship quality player.

prediction: he may score a few goals at the beginning of his Barnsley career but then he will get sussed out by the opposition. He will drop out of the side and will end up back in league 1.

I don’t think he will score any goal in championship I think he will play once or twice be in over his head then never seen again.

He’s in on a three year deal so he’s essentially tied himself to Barnsley’s bench for the rest of his career

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    for me, no. Not a championship quality player.

prediction: he may score a few goals at the beginning of his Barnsley career but then he will get sussed out by the opposition. He will drop out of the side and will end up back in league 1.
    Well i hope the lad does really well,but got to say,he will find it a hell of a lot tougher in the Championship for sure,i am gutted we did not resign him,showed a lack of ambition for me.

Lack of ambition,that's a bland statement when you don't know the reason why he chose Barnsley instead of us.

I bloody hope he continues to improve, gets amoungst the goals and becomes a premiership player one day.

He has a long way to go but he has the physique, determination and seems like a level headed guy.

Good luck to you Keiffer!

If the hearsay is correct we would have had to top 750k and pay over 7k per week..
    Would we as millers be happy to spend that? Na not for me. GL KM...

Quote Originally Posted by hotun View Post
    Lack of ambition,that's a bland statement when you don't know the reason why he chose Barnsley instead of us.
    Bland statement,its bloody obvious,he chose Barnsley because they offered more money,and were prepared to pay him more in wages,geez

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    If the hearsay is correct we would have had to top 750k and pay over 7k per week..
    Not even if it gave us a better chance of reaching the Championship,if we got there,it would be money well spent,just my opinion of course.

Guesswork geez

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    If we were in championship and he did well for us there then yes I would be happy to pay that. Unfortunately if my system is right if he plays every game he’s looking at 7 goals, which I don’t think is enough

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast