+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OGC Nice

OGC Nice

A see Wesley Sneijder has just transferred from OG Nice to a club in Qatar. Balotelli is coming to the end of his one year contract on reduced wages. They are looking to sell their star midfielder Seri. Lost 1-0 at struggling Toulouse at the weekend.

What's gooin on Big Chien ?

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    A see Wesley Sneijder has just transferred from OG Nice to a club in Qatar. Balotelli is coming to the end of his one year contract on reduced wages. They are looking to sell their star midfielder Seri. Lost 1-0 at struggling Toulouse at the weekend.

What's gooin on Big Chien ?
    Sustainability SB perhaps , you didn't seem to mind the events at this club over the last 12 months too much .

Am guessing the OG Nice fans al be feeling let darn following all the hype and smooth talking there when he arrived about them beco ming a global player in football. It's the only model we have as to what things may be like two years darn the line. I think they were looking for something more than sustainabiltiy.
    Patrick Cryne is no longer the owner. I am looking to the future and how it could pan out.

One small oversight SBRed they're (Nice) in the French top flight.

I am going to be watching the Chinese takeover at chesterfield closely now

chinese chesterfield takeover sure its not takeaway

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    One small oversight SBRed they're (Nice) in the French top flight.
    Apart from the top four or five clubs Ponte the French Lg1 is abart on a par with the English Championship.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Am guessing the OG Nice fans al be feeling let darn following all the hype and smooth talking there when he arrived about them beco ming a global player in football. It's the only model we have as to what things may be like two years darn the line. I think they were looking for something more than sustainabiltiy.
    Patrick Cryne is no longer the owner. I am looking to the future and how it could pan out.
    Revenue will be down due to not qualifying for champions league this season , not having a good season domestically .

Cloth cut accordingly .

You seem to have an agenda with the new owners SB , owned the club a month not for over a decade .
    Last edited by animallittle3; 09-01-2018 at 01:50 PM.

Just offering a healthy balance Animal to the unquestionning belief that some have in their motives for buying us. Nowt wrong wi that is there? I hope they become the best thing for BFC since dried noodles but I shall keep my eye on them and the only other club they have who are two years darn the line of Chien ownership.

When all you've been used to getting for christmas is an apple, orange and stick of coil. It can be easy to question things and think they're too good to be true.

However, I watch Barnsley for my own pleasure and gratification so I'm happy to go with the flow.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast