Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Alex Bray

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    17,341

    Alex Bray

    Where the hell us he?
    Not even in reserves

  2. #2
    Injured again I've been told 😕 looks like he's not making the grade.. comments I got were he's only a very small part of the budget and was worth the risk but he's not come on as good as we hoped.. meh guess he will be off to non league unless he sorts himself out over the next 6 month...

  3. #3
    No sign of a comeback appearance for Potter or Taylor yet

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    15,089
    Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    No sign of a comeback appearance for Potter or Taylor yet
    LOL..Not surprising as we haven't had a game.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    LOL..Not surprising as we haven't had a game.
    I think mike alluding to the fact the reserves are playing now and neither are in the squad?

  6. #6
    Yes, MS,I meant in today's reserve game. Warney is unlikely to put them straight back in the first team without giving them a game (or a half) in the reserves first. to check their "match fitness". Unfortunately, I can only conclude that it could be a while before they make another first team appearance.
    Last edited by mikemiller; 09-01-2018 at 04:16 PM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,969
    Have we missed Potter or Taylor? Potters a mates signing here for his early retirement. Taylor is like Forde, never a winger. Don't say I get things wrong. I was right at start of the season: McCarthy used us & wiped his arse on us.

  8. #8
    With the law of averages even you will get something right now and again

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Have we missed Potter or Taylor? Potters a mates signing here for his early retirement. Taylor is like Forde, never a winger. Don't say I get things wrong. I was right at start of the season: McCarthy used us & wiped his arse on us.
    You used to want Bray in the team. You really should be careful what you write.
    Why are you so obsessed whether a player is a winger or not?
    Forde is playing well at the moment but you don't have the common decency to admit that.

  10. #10
    How did the reserves go on? Any idea on the trialist?

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Have we missed Potter or Taylor? Potters a mates signing here for his early retirement. Taylor is like Forde, never a winger. Don't say I get things wrong. I was right at start of the season: McCarthy used us & wiped his arse on us.

    This thread is about Bray ffs.

    However, this what you wrote not long ago:

    gwru
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,725
    Quote Originally Posted by one_a_day View Post
    Vaulks or Frecks. Frecks every time.
    Potter & Vaulks would be the 1st 2 names on the team sheet in midfield. Let's look forward. Frecks has been our best player at the NYS but you can't beat the ageing process. It's impossible.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,969
    Quote Originally Posted by PerigordMiller View Post
    This thread is about Bray ffs.

    However, this what you wrote not long ago:

    gwru
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,725
    Quote Originally Posted by one_a_day View Post
    Vaulks or Frecks. Frecks every time.
    Potter & Vaulks would be the 1st 2 names on the team sheet in midfield. Let's look forward. Frecks has been our best player at the NYS but you can't beat the ageing process. It's impossible.
    I go on the state of play. Potter while the sun was shining looked ok but we needed 3 in midfield. Got his 1st injury at least 2 months ago, he came back & looks to me ready to be pensioned off. McCarthy: is Barnsley. This could have been worked out as soon as Moore started finding the net for us. Seems strange how Barnsley came on the scene.

  13. #13

  14. #14
    No you don’t guwru
    You use one method to piss people off and when that doesn’t work you use other stupid statements.

    This thread is about Bray your ibj likeness comes out more and more.
    Rumbled again.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,969
    Whose Ibj I'm my own man. Who puts or did put horseracing tips up on here. They are my opinions. I'm not part of any ones stable.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Whose Ibj I'm my own man. Who puts or did put horseracing tips up on here. They are my opinions. I'm not part of any ones stable.
    How many times are you going to ask who ibj is?

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,969
    Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    How many times are you going to ask who ibj is?
    people keep saying me & Ibj are the same. At least when I pick someone to promote I pick someone with talent: Vaulks.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    people keep saying me & Ibj are the same. At least when I pick someone to promote I pick someone with talent: Vaulks.
    You picked Bray as well!

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,969
    Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    You picked Bray as well!
    I was going on hearsay like Yates. Got it wrong with both.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •