+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where did the Ward money go?

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    What's Forde done wrong or are you trying to get friendly with gwru? ��
    According to Frog's thread, Bailey-King is now out of contract unless the information is out of date.
    TIC fella and yes I believe BK is out of contract after DEC. Now he will be a steal for free for a team like Lincoln/Mansfield etc.

One that got away?

Answers on the back of a stamp please.

If we let BK go & keep non-wingers i

çont... Ie Taylor Forde Newell know Warney has lost it. Am I a good judge or what. Don't all say yes at once!

14 points out of 18 in the last six games. And he's lost it????

And no....you are decidedly a very bad judge.

Your futile and rather ridiculous attempts to massage your own ego are even more cringeworthy than Kempos.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    çont... Ie Taylor Forde Newell know Warney has lost it. Am I a good judge or what. Don't all say yes at once!
    The desperation for a bite is really showing now lol. Everyone has seen through him. Time to open a new account pal

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    14 points out of 18 in the last six games. And he's lost it????

And no....you are decidedly a very bad judge.

Your futile and rather ridiculous attempts to massage your own ego are even more cringeworthy than Kempos.
    Thank you.

You are indeed a true friend.

The joke stopped being funny a long time ago, give it up.

Quote Originally Posted by ThryberghMILLER23 View Post
    The desperation for a bite is really showing now lol. Everyone has seen through him. Time to open a new account pal
    Who can match me on here. Nobody can match my horseracing tips. Tell me who. Cause I'm into horseracing. Same I'm into RUFC, have been since 1965. By the way I've had the same username on one account on here since 2006.

What I say turns out right in the end. I make false judgements I admit. I go on hearsay which turns out wrong mostly. Last season Vaulks & Dom Ball were the only signings any good. Bailey-King's appearance in the last home game registered with me, actually looked a winger. Taylor & Forde hadn't all season. This season I'm happy were we are. Get right players in this window we can get in the play-offs no problem. Need another keeper & centre back Dom Ball? we'll be ok there. Left winger & big striker, proper signings needed. Manny gone, Price Bray Newell & Yates can join him. Was I right about McCarthy using us. He's Barnsley. Doesn't take much working out why he's gone there. I welcome being told I'm wrong but back it up with an alternative.

Who can match me on here. Nobody can match my horseracing tips. Tell me who. Cause I'm into horseracing. Same I'm into RUFC, have been since 1965. By the way I've had the same username on one account on here since 2006.

What I say turns out right in the end. I make false judgements I admit. I go on hearsay which turns out wrong mostly. Last season Vaulks & Dom Ball were the only signings any good. Bailey-King's appearance in the last home game registered with me, actually looked a winger. Taylor & Forde hadn't all season. This season I'm happy were we are. Get right players in this window we can get in the play-offs no problem. Need another keeper & centre back Dom Ball? we'll be ok there. Left winger & big striker, proper signings needed. Manny gone, Price Bray Newell & Yates can join him. Was I right about McCarthy using us. He's Barnsley. Doesn't take much working out why he's gone there. I welcome being told I'm wrong but back it up with an alternative.
    So Mick's sold a player to a competitor on the strength that he was born in Worsbrough and an ex player 34 years ago .

Wow , nothing to do with the fact we've paid them well over the odds and given the player a better salary than Sam Winnall and Connor Hourihane ever had .

Interesting view .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    So Mick's sold a player to a competitor on the strength that he was born in Worsbrough and an ex player 34 years ago .

Wow , nothing to do with the fact we've paid them well over the odds and given the player a better salary than Sam Winnall and Connor Hourihane ever had .

Interesting view .
    Interesting isn't the word I'd have used Animal.
    What is it they say about pork and education? 😊

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast