+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FAO Davee

FAO Davee

Hey up Davee,we've just signed Nkoudou on loan from you as we needed a left winger ..What's your honest opinion on him mate ?

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Hey up Davee,we've just signed Nkoudou on loan from you as we needed a left winger ..What's your honest opinion on him mate ?
    ffs Alfie you're doomed!! I'm getting a few sovs on relegation for you now or even a cheeky monkey

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Hello Alf mate, to be fair he hasn't had that many games for us so not much to go on but I have seen him a couple of times last season and he is quite pacey and plays on the wing. I would say that the jury is out on him. Sorry couldn't give you any more info on him.

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    Hello Alf mate, to be fair he hasn't had that many games for us so not much to go on but I have seen him a couple of times last season and he is quite pacey and plays on the wing. I would say that the jury is out on him. Sorry couldn't give you any more info on him.
    Cheers Dave,we will have to see if he gets a game then..lol