+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Karanka

Karanka

What do you think of the new appointment? Did well to get Middleboro into the prem. but struggled to keep them there.

Most managers will struggle to keep a promoted team in the Prem.
    He needs 2 seasons. But start with defense, time for lots of clean sheets, even if it means 0-0.
    Boring football please.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    What do you think of the new appointment? Did well to get Middleboro into the prem. but struggled to keep them there.
    Hope I'm proven wrong but I think he'll do a decent job, here's hoping they start with a few poor results then he might be sacked come May!

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    Hope I'm proven wrong but I think he'll do a decent job, here's hoping they start with a few poor results then he might be sacked come May!
    You never know. Here's hoping he does the impossible and get us promoted in May!

(We'll even let you join us! )

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    can see Forest boring teams into submission TBH,
    If It gets us promotion they goody good.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    can see Forest boring teams into submission TBH,
    If It gets us promotion they goody good.
    I'd put up with a few boring games if it meant not conceding early goals and having to play catch up most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by adlestropred View Post
    I'd put up with a few boring games if it meant not conceding early goals and having to play catch up most of the time.
    0-3 at home and still leaking goals? Boring and playing catch up! Bad day at the office for you reds today but I'm happy as it made our draw feel a lot better!