+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wolves have sold out their Allocation of tickets

Wolves have sold out their Allocation of tickets

Around 4700 , 1300 empty seats ? Why is this being allowed to happen
    suprised it's not a lunchtime kick off too, although I'm pleased about that
    What's the difference regarding Wolves bringing the same amount as 2/3 other clubs and match kicking off at 3 instead of half 12 ?
    SYP are costing the club serious loss of income , Yet when SKY turn up they seem to decide KO Times

It makes my blood boil this as well, there has been no previous trouble to warrant these seats being left empty! Usually if there has been issues at grounds they leave parts closed but SYP are pre-empting trouble before it happens!
    Don’t know how long the new owners will put up with this it’s ludicrous, can’t they see that all this does is force the away fans to try to get seats in home areas which will eventually cause issues?

its a bit of both you have to have so many police per fans. so the cost of the extra cops might outweigh the cost of the extra fans attending.
    but it is stupid that the cops get to have a say in kick off times.

Is that right Yorkshire? There seems to be more coppers at Oakwell for 13,000 as there are at Old Trafford for 75,000!

It's good overtime for them for just seeing if their riot gear still fits after being sat in their cars doing their u

(Cont ) usual job sweet FA

I’d give them 2000 and put them in the West Stand , sick of all these clubs coming and taking over our ground

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    Is that right Yorkshire? There seems to be more coppers at Oakwell for 13,000 as there are at Old Trafford for 75,000!
    i wouldn't know about old trafford as i dont support them.

could be other things too how many of the other southyorkshire teams are at home that day
    but id guess its down to cost.

If we gave wolves the extra 1500 tickets and they sold them it would generate an extra 30 thousand pounds. It's a joke SYP

You also need so many trained stewards per fans inside the ground, as security in the ground is down to the stewards. It could be that Doyle security who provides the stewards at Oakwell do not have the required number of trained stewards.I would be looking at other companies to provide the stewards

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast